Subject: [netmod] WG Last Call draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-10 (until 2013-09-18)

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 13:57:58 +0200

Hi,

I hereby like to start a WG last call for the document "A YANG Data
Model for IP Management":

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-10

Please indicate your support by Wednesday September 18th. We are not
only interested in receiving defect reports, we are equally interested
in statements of the form:

  "I have reviewed I-D XYZ and I found no issues"
  "I have implemented the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am implementing the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am considering to implement the data model in I-D XYZ"

This document already had WG last calls and it subsequently went
through IETF last call. Several issues were raised during IETF last
call and some of them required to be explicit how we deal with the
separation of configuration state and operational state. This version
of the I-D is believed to address the issues that were raised.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:53:43 +0200

Hi,

this is a gentle reminder that we have another I-D in WG last call. Even
if you just looked at the diff and you think the changes are OK, please
let the chairs and/or the WG know.

/js