Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 09:15:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Module Tags
        Authors         : Christian Hopps
                          Lou Berger
                          Dean Bogdanovic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-09-25

Abstract:
   This document provides for the association of tags with YANG modules.
   The expectation is for such tags to be used to help classify and
   organize modules.  A method for defining, reading and writing a
   modules tags is provided.  Tags may be registered and assigned during
   module definition; assigned by implementations; or dynamically
   defined and set by users.  This document also provides guidance to
   future model writers; as such, this document updates RFC8407.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-module-tags-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 12:19:00 -0400

This adds the deprecated non-NMDA state module.

Thanks,
Chris.

> On Sep 25, 2019, at 12:15 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
>