Subject: [netmod] Processing open errata in the the netmod working group

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 23:48:36 -0700

Folks,

Over the course of this we we intend to process reported errata that we have outstanding in netmod

currently in the queue are the following:

https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rec_status=2&wg_acronym=netmod&presentation=table <https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rec_status=2&wg_acronym=netmod&presentation=table>

RFC7950 (5517 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5517>)	10.4.2	Technical	netmod (ops)	Rohit R Ranade	TEXT	2018-10-08
RFC7950 (5617 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5617>)	14	Technical	netmod (ops)	Marek Michalak, Pawel Koch	TEXT	2019-01-30
RFC7950 (5663 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5663>)	14	Technical	netmod (ops)	Ebben Aries	TEXT	2019-03-18
RFC7950 (5642 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5642>)	9.6.4	Editorial	netmod (ops)	Peter Loborg	TEXT	2019-02-21
RFC8342 (5514 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5514>)	C.1	Technical	netmod (ops)	Rohit R Ranade	TEXT	2018-10-05
RFC8519 (5762 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5762>)	4.1	Technical	netmod (ops)	Qin WU	TEXT	2019-06-24

the first 4 concern yang 1.1 5514 concerns nmda, and the  last one  concerns the act model.

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 10:08:09 +0200 (CEST)

> we have outstanding in netmod

I started to go through the list and comment, but then I realized that
you probably didn't ask for comments?  This was just a FYI?

/martin

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 09:55:55 -0700

> On Sep 23, 2019, at 01:08, Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Largely, you have commented on some of them already. I am reading through them with respect to outstanding comments.

joel