Subject: [netmod] IPR check draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-04

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 22:35:42 -0700

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of WG Last Call for  draft-ietf-netmod-yang-data-ext-04

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty>.

Thank you,
NetMod WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 08:50:29 +0200 (CEST)

> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

/martin

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 11:47:51 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft. 

Kent // as co-author 

> On Sep 27, 2019, at 1:35 AM, Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.
> 
> Thank you,
> NetMod WG Chairs
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 05:57:50 -0700

Andy

---

From: Dmytro Shytyi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 15:01:05 +0200

Hello,

​

______________
Dmytro SHYTYI

---- On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 14:57:50 +0200 Andy Bierman <[email-masked]> wrote ----

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 10:35 PM Joel Jaeggli <mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:

Please state either:

Andy

Thank you,
NetMod WG Chairs

mailto:[email-masked]