Subject: [netmod] Network Modeling (netmod) WG Virtual Meeting: 2021-02-01

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:43:56 -0800

The Network Modeling (netmod) WG will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2021-02-01 from 10:30 to 12:00 America/New_York (15:30 to 17:00 UTC).

Agenda:
NETMOD Agenda for Interim (virtual)

Date            February 1, 2021
Start Time      14:30 UTC
Duration        90 minutes

Time Zone Converter:
     https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210201T143000&p1=1440&p2=37&p3=438&p4=33&p5=248&p6=224&p7=179
Slides:
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-netmod-01/session/netmodNotes
Notes & BlueSheet:
    https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-netmod-01-netmod
WebEx:
    https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8ee8976e972cc17b725f3ce1900b0cd0 
Jabber:
    xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Agenda:

1       Topic   Intro & Administrivia
Presenter:      Chairs

2 Topic Module Versioning:
Presenter: Authors
Follow on to https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-netmod-03/session/netmod
Virtual Bluesheet

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8ee8976e972cc17b725f3ce1900b0cd0