Subject: [netmod] Draft IETF 110 Agenda Available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 18:13:06 -0500

All,

A draft agenda for our virtual 110 meeting has been posted.

Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/materials/agenda-110-netmod

Presenters:
Please provide your slides to the chairs no later than the Tuesday
before our meeting.

Authors of WG documents:
If you are not on the agenda , please send a update on status and
plans for the document no later than Thursday March 11.

Thank you!
Lou (Kent and Joel)

Some session information:

Friday March 12 --   UTC: 16:00-18:00 (Session III)

    Session material: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/session/netmod
    ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/sessions/netmod.ics
    MeetEcho: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf110/?group=netmod
    Jabber:         xmpp:[email-masked]?join
    CodiMD:        https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-110-netmod