Subject: Re: [netmod] Reminder: NETMOD Versioning Interim - Feb 20221

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 11:46:24 +0000

Fyi here is the link to the meeting materials:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-netmod-01/session/netmod

________________________________

On January 30, 2021 12:10:21 PM Kent Watsen <[email-masked]> wrote:

NETMOD is hosting a virtual interim this coming Monday (in ~45 hours).

ICS file attached to this message.

NETMOD Agenda for Interim (virtual)

Date            February 1, 2021
Start Time      14:30 UTC
Duration        90 minutes

Time Zone Converter:
     https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210201T143000&p1=1440&p2=37&p3=438&p4=33&p5=248&p6=224&p7=179
Slides:
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-netmod-01/session/netmodNotes
Notes & BlueSheet:
    https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-netmod-01-netmod
WebEx:
    https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8ee8976e972cc17b725f3ce1900b0cd0
Jabber:
    xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Agenda:

1       Topic   Intro & Administrivia
Presenter:      Chairs

2 Topic Module Versioning:
Presenter: Authors
Follow on to
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-netmod-03/session/netmod
Virtual Bluesheet

Begin forwarded message:

From: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Webex meeting changed: NetMod YANG Versioning Interim - Feb 20221
Date: January 15, 2021 at 11:07:12 AM EST
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Resent-From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Resent-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

NETMOD Working Group changed the Webex meeting information.

When it's time, join the Webex meeting here.

Monday, February 1, 2021
9:30 am  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr 30 mins

Join meeting<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8ee8976e972cc17b725f3ce1900b0cd0>

More ways to join:
Join from the meeting link
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8ee8976e972cc17b725f3ce1900b0cd0

Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 178 198 8377
Meeting password: Versioning

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-650-479-3208,,1781988377##<tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1781988377%23%23*01*> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mb91ef6e2caa7090a869d36f74f0ed9fe>

Join from a video system or application
Dial [email-masked]<sip:[email-masked]>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial [email-masked]<sip:[email-masked]>

Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com<https://help.webex.com/>