Subject: [netmod] IETF 110 Slot Requests

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 17:34:12 -0500

WG,

The *final* agenda for IETF110 has been posted - 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/agenda

     Friday, 12 March 2021, Session III 16:00-18:00 (UTC)

iCalendar: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/110/sessions/nemod.ics

This will be fully remote meeting.  Our plan to cover updates, open 
issues, and covering new topics in the first half of the meeting, and to 
use the remaining time to discuss open issues on the Versioning drafts.

Please send slot requests to [email-masked] before the end of 
the day Monday, February 22 (any TZ).  Please include draft names(s), 
presenter, desired slot length.  Also, please let us know if you think 
the topic would be better covered in a Virtual Interim to be held at a 
future date.
Please keep in mind that priority for agenda time is given to WG drafts 
and other drafts/topics discussed on the mailing list.

Thank you !

Lou, Kent and Joel

Important dates:
IETF 110: 2021-03-06, Online, CZ
2021-02-12 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2021-02-22 (Monday): Standard rate registration and payment cut-off at 
UTC 23:59..
2021-02-22 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, 
including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission Tool.
2021-02-24 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2021-03-01 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2021-03-01 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2021-04-02 (Friday): Proceedings submission cutoff date by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2021-04-26 (Monday): Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by 
UTC 23:59.