Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 22:20:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data model for ECA Policy Management
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy-01.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Event Condition Action
   (ECA) policy management.  The ECA policy YANG module provides the
   ability to delegate some network management functions to the server
   (e.g., a NETCONF or RESTCONF server) which can take simple and
   instant action when a trigger condition on the managed objects is
   met.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 06:38:27 +0000

v-01 is posted, 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy-01
The main changes include:
1. Clarify the relationship between centralized network management and network function delegation;
2. Add clarification text on the ECA definition;
A few open issues are still open, one section is created to track them.

-Qin (on behalf of authors)
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: netmod [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2021年2月20日 14:21
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-eca-policy-01.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod