Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-geo-location-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 14:24:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Grouping for Geographic Locations
        Author          : Christian Hopps
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-geo-location-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-04-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a generic geographical location object YANG
   grouping.  The geographical location grouping is intended to be used
   in YANG models for specifying a location on or in reference to Earth
   or any other astronomical object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-geo-location/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-netmod-geo-location-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-geo-location-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/