Subject: [netmod] IETF 111 Slot Requests

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:29:46 -0400

WG,

The *draft* agenda for IETF111 has been posted - 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda

     TUESDAY, July 27, 2021 -- 1430-1530  Session II (UTC)

iCalendar: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/sessions/nemod.ics

This will be fully remote meeting.  Our plan to cover updates, open 
issues, and new topics.

Please send slot requests to [email-masked] before the end of 
the day Sunday, July 11 (any TZ).  Please include draft names(s), 
presenter, desired slot length.  Also, please let us know if you think 
the topic would be better covered in a Virtual Interim to be held at a 
future date.
Please keep in mind that priority for agenda time is given to WG drafts 
and other drafts/topics discussed on the mailing list.

Thank you !

Lou, (Kent and Joel)

Important dates:
IETF 111: 2021-07-24, Online, US
2021-06-30 (Wednesday): Cut-off date for requests to reschedule Working 
Group or BOF meetings UTC 23:59.
2021-07-02 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2021-07-12 (Monday): Standard rate registration and payment cut-off at 
UTC 23:59..
2021-07-12 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, 
including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission Tool.
2021-07-14 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2021-07-19 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2021-07-19 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.