Subject: [netmod] Draft Agenda Posted for IETF 111 - Tuesday, July 27, 2021, Session II (21:30-22:30 UTC, 14:30-15:30 PDT)

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 09:35:02 -0700

The draft Agenda was posted,

Based on currently extant slot requests it is relatively short. Please
take a look at whether changes are required.

Presenters please remember that Slides would be greatly appreciated not
less than 24 hours prior to Tuesday july 27th 21:30 for inclusion in the
meeting materials.

Thanks

Netmod Chairs.

-------------------------------------------------------
Agenda for the NETMOD 111 WG Session
-------------------------------------------------------
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-netmod

Session:
   Tuesday, July 27, 2021
   Session II (21:30-22:30 UTC, 14:30-15:30 PDT)

WG Chairs:
   Lou Berger    (lberger at labs dot net)
   Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)
   Joel Jaeggli    (joelja at bogus dot com)

Available During Session:
   WG ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/sessions/netmod.ics
   ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/28884.ics
   MeetEcho: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/?group=netmod
   Jabber:          xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Available During / After Session:
   CodiMD:        https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-netmod
   Slides: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/netmod
   Drafts (TGZ):
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda/netmod-drafts.tgz
   Drafts (PDF):
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda/netmod-drafts.pdf

Available After Session:
   Recording:     http://www.meetecho.com/ietf111/recordings#NETMOD
   Jabber Logs:   https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netmod

Introduction
   Chairs (10 minutes)
   Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:
   YANG Versioning Update (30 min)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-ver-selection/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-schema-comparison/
   Overview - Jason Sterne
   YANG Module Versioning Draft - Jason Sterne
   YANG Semver Draft - Joe Clarke

Remaining 20 min.