Subject: [netmod] The 111 Agenda has been updated

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:40:37 +0000

The NETMOD Agenda has been updated.  The update is an additional discussion slot for "draft-ma-netconf-with-system”, which needs to be renamed (s/netconf/netmod).  As you may recall, this is the draft that has been discussed on the NETMOD list the last several days.

The new/complete agenda is:

-------------------------------------------------------
Agenda for the NETMOD 111 WG Session
-------------------------------------------------------
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-netmod

Session:
   Tuesday, July 27, 2021
   Session II (21:30-22:30 UTC, 14:30-15:30 PDT)

WG Chairs:
   Lou Berger    (lberger at labs dot net)
   Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)
   Joel Jaeggli    (joelja at bogus dot com)

Available During Session:
   WG ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/sessions/netmod.ics
   ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/28884.ics
   MeetEcho: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/?group=netmod
   Jabber:          xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Available During / After Session:
   CodiMD:        https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-netmod
   Slides: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/netmod
   Drafts (TGZ): https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda/netmod-drafts.tgz
   Drafts (PDF): https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda/netmod-drafts.pdf

Available After Session:
   Recording:     http://www.meetecho.com/ietf111/recordings#NETMOD
   Jabber Logs:   https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netmod

Introduction
   Chairs (10 minutes)
   Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:
   YANG Versioning Update (30 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-ver-selection/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-schema-comparison/
   Overview - Jason Sterne
   YANG Module Versioning Draft - Jason Sterne
   YANG Semver Draft - Joe Clarke

Non-Chartered items:

   System Configuration Data Handling Behavior (15 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-netconf-with-system
   Discussion Leader: Qiufang Ma

Remaining 5 min.