Subject: [netmod] Lars Eggert's No Objection on draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Lars Eggert via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 06:28:14 -0700

Lars Eggert has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

All comments below are about very minor potential issues that you may choose to
address in some way - or ignore - as you see fit. Some were flagged by
automated tools (via https://github.com/larseggert/ietf-reviewtool), so there
will likely be some false positives. There is no need to let me know what you
did with these suggestions.

Section 1. , paragraph 2, nit:
> s both applied configuration data as well as status and statistics. As a resu
>                                   ^^^^^^^^^^
Probable usage error. Use "and" after "both".

Section 6. , paragraph 2, nit:
> ormat): HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2019 20:56:30 GMT Server: example-s
>                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The date 26 Jan 2019 is not a Thursday, but a Saturday.

Uncited references: [RFC6991].

These URLs point to tools.ietf.org, which is being deprecated:
 * http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/

These URLs in the document can probably be converted to HTTPS:
 * http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/