Subject: [netmod] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 16:59:28 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-nmda-diff/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[S5] [question]

* In the output yang-patch response when differences are present, is it
  theoretically possible that 'create' or 'insert' operations will need
  to be represented?  If not, why not?

[S{7,9}] [observation]

* The last paragraph of Section 9 and the whole of Section 7 seem to be
  saying the same things?  Perhaps consider if it's better to just say
  them once in Section 9 or say everything in Section 7 and just have
  the last paragraph of Section 9 say, in effect, "see also Section 7".