Subject: [netmod] Draft IETF112 Agenda Available

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 00:32:27 +0000

All,

A draft agenda for our virtual 112 meeting has been posted.

Please take a look and let us know if any changes are needed.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/materials/agenda-112-netmod

Presenters:
Please provide your slides to the chairs no later than the Tuesday
before our meeting.

Authors of WG documents:
If you are not on the agenda, please send a update on status and
plans for the document no later than Friday November 5.

Thank you!
Lou (Kent and Joel)

Some session information:

Thursday, November 11 --   UTC: 14:30-15:30 (Session II)

    Session material:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/session/netmod
    ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/112/sessions/netmod.ics
    MeetEcho: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/?group=netmod
    Jabber:         xmpp:[email-masked]?join
    CodiMD:        https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-112-netmod