Subject: [netmod] Reply to Lars Eggert's comments on draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-19

From: Balázs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 16:33:33 +0000

Hello,
This is our reply to Lar's Eggert's comments. The original comments can be 
read at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/documents/#draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format_lars-eggert.
Thanks for the review. I used most of your suggestions to improve the draft.
See detailed replies as "BALAZS:" below.
Regards Balazs

=========================================================================================
All comments below are about very minor potential issues that you may choose 
to
address in some way - or ignore - as you see fit. Some were flagged by
automated tools (via https://github.com/larseggert/ietf-reviewtool), so there
will likely be some false positives. There is no need to let me know what you
did with these suggestions.

Section 3.2. , paragraph 4, nit:
> ance data; the instance data itself is is contained only in the 
> 'content-data
>                                     ^^^^^
Possible typo: you repeated a word.
BALAZS: Will be corrected.

Section 3.2. , paragraph 5, nit:
> ove if the module gets changed // in anyway during reviews or RFC editor 
> proc
>                                   ^^^^^^^^^
Did you mean "in any way"?
BALAZS: Yes, will be corrected.

Section 3.2. , paragraph 19, nit:
>  data file needs to be handled in a secure way as mentioned below. The secur
>                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Consider replacing this phrase with the adverb "securely" to avoid wordiness.
BALAZS: Will be corrected.

Section 5.2. , paragraph 1, nit:
>  v08 - v09 * Removed reference to similar to get reply * Introduced artwork
>                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Typo. Did you mean "too similar to"?
BALAZS: Earlier the format was described as similar to the response of aNETCONF 
get operation. Updated it to make it more understandable.

These URLs in the document did not return content:
 * https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/netmodf/