Subject: [netmod] Regarding IPR on draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6991-bis-11

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 03:34:20 +0000

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of WG Last Call:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

    "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft”
    or
    "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

    "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules”
    or
    "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor
please answer the above by responding to this email regardless
of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. This 
document will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
Kent (Co-Chair)

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Jürgen Schönwälder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 07:51:45 +0100

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

/js

-- 
Jürgen Schönwälder              Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>