Subject: [netmod] IETF 113 Slot Requests

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 22:44:08 -0500

WG,

The *draft* agenda for IETF111 has been posted - 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/agenda

Tuesday, March 22, Tuesday, March 22, 2022 09:00-11:00 UTC

iCalendar: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/sessions/netmod.ics

This will be a hybrid meeting.  Our plan to cover updates, open issues, 
and new topics.

Please send slot requests to [email-masked] before the end of 
the day Sunday, March 6 (any TZ).  Please include draft names(s), 
presenter, desired slot length.  Also, please let us know if you think 
the topic would be better covered in a Virtual Interim to be held at a 
future date.

Please keep in mind that priority for agenda time is given to WG drafts 
and other drafts/topics discussed on the mailing list.

Finally, if you plan to be in person and are willing to help manage the 
in person queue please let us know.

Thank you!

Lou, (Kent and Joel)

Important dates:

IETF 113: 2022-03-19, Vienna, AT

2022-02-23 (Wednesday): Cut-off date for requests to reschedule Working 
Group or BOF meetings UTC 23:59.
2022-02-25 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2022-03-07 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, 
including -00) by UTC 23:59. Upload using the ID Submission Tool.
2022-03-07 (Monday): Standard rate registration and payment cut-off at 
UTC 23:59..
2022-03-09 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2022-03-14 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 23:59.
2022-03-14 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2022-04-15 (Friday): Proceedings submission cutoff date by UTC 23:59. 
Upload using the Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2022-05-09 (Monday): Proceedings submission corrections cutoff date by 
UTC 23:59.