Subject: [netmod] RFC 9195 on A File Format for YANG Instance Data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 12:56:03 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9195

        Title:      A File Format for YANG Instance Data 
        Author:     B. Lengyel,
                    B. Claise
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      24
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-yang-instance-file-format-21.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9195

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9195

There is a need to document data defined in YANG models at design
time, implementation time, or when a live server is unavailable. This
document specifies a standard file format for YANG instance data,
which follows the syntax and semantics of existing YANG models and
annotates it with metadata.

This document is a product of the Network Modeling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC