Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 04:18:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Self-Describing Data Object Tags in YANG Data Models
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Benoit Claise
                          Peng Liu
                          Zongpeng Du
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2022-02-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to tag data objects that are
   associated with operation and management data in YANG modules.  This
   method for tagging YANG data objects is meant to be used for
   classifying data objects from different YANG modules and identifying
   their characteristics data.  Tags may be registered as well as
   assigned during the module definition, assigned by implementations,
   or dynamically defined and set by users.

   This document also provides guidance to future YANG data model
   writers; as such, this document updates RFC 8407.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts