Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 11:34:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Syslog Configuration
        Authors         : Joe Clarke
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Clyde Wildes
                          Kiran Koushik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-27.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2022-04-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of a
   syslog process.  It is intended this model be used by vendors who
   implement syslog in their systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-27

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-27

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 18:43:48 +0000

Thanks to Mahesh and his build system, we have resurrected this draft
from the archive.

This new -27 revision does the following:

* Modernizes the references

* Fixes some linting errors in both the doc and the YANG module

* Changes the use of the old certificate and private-key groupings from
the keystore draft to use
crypto-types:asymmetric-key-pair-with-certs-grouping which I believe is
the intended new grouping (as such I made a slight wording change to the
description of the cert container)

* Validates examples

* Canonically formats YANG

It's been a while since this draft was discussed or reviewed, so we'd
like to request a good review from the WG to see if there are any other
pending issues before moving to LC.

Thanks.

Joe

On 4/6/22 14:36, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
>