Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 12:12:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Bounded Latency
        Authors         : Norman Finn
                          Jean-Yves Le Boudec
                          Ehsan Mohammadpour
                          Jiayi Zhang
                          Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-07-24

Abstract:
   This document presents a timing model for Deterministic Networking
   (DetNet), so that existing and future standards can achieve the
   DetNet quality of service features of bounded latency and zero
   congestion loss.  It defines requirements for resource reservation
   protocols or servers.  It calls out queuing mechanisms, defined in
   other documents, that can provide the DetNet quality of service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/