Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 08:48:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates for the Back-to-back Frame Benchmark in RFC 2544
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2019-07-04

Abstract:
   Fundamental Benchmarking Methodologies for Network Interconnect
   Devices of interest to the IETF are defined in RFC 2544.  This memo
   updates the procedures of the test to measure the Back-to-back frames
   Benchmark of RFC 2544, based on further experience.

   This memo updates Section 26.4 of RFC 2544.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/