Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 01:29:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Special Purpose Label terminology
        Authors         : Loa Andersson
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-07-07

Abstract:
   This document discusses and recommends a terminology that may be used
   when MPLS Special Purpose Labels (SPL) are specified and documented.

   Note: The rest of the text in this section is not really part of the
   abstract even though the text is placed here.  It is working notes.

   Note: At least at the moment it is not the intention to take this
   document to an RFC, but it might be polled to become a wg document to
   see if the MPLS working group agree on the proposed terminology.

   Note: The changes we propose are minor, but we might have to progress
   the document to RFC since there is a proposed change to the "Special-
   Purpose Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Values" registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spl-terminology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/