Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-smime-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 08:57:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to JMAP for S/MIME signature verification
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-smime-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies extension to JMAP for returning S/MIME
   signature verification status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-smime/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-smime-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-smime-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/