Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 00:05:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource Digests for HTTP
        Authors         : Roberto Polli
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines the Digest and Want-Digest header fields for
   HTTP, thus allowing client and server to negotiate an integrity
   checksum of the exchanged resource representation data.

   This document obsoletes RFC 3230.  It replaces the term "instance"
   with "representation", which makes it consistent with the HTTP
   Semantic and Context defined in RFC 7231.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/