Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-sequence-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:49:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) Sequences
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-sequence-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-08-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the Concise Binary Object Representation
   (CBOR) Sequence format and associated media type "application/cbor-
   seq".  A CBOR Sequence consists of any number of encoded CBOR data
   items, simply concatenated in sequence.

   Structured syntax suffixes for media types allow other media types to
   build on them and make it explicit that they are built on an existing
   media type as their foundation.  This specification defines and
   registers "+cbor-seq" as a structured syntax suffix for CBOR
   Sequences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-sequence/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cbor-sequence-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cbor-sequence-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/