Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-ama-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2019 01:27:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Asynchronous Management Architecture
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-ama-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-08-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an asynchronous management architecture (AMA)
   suitable for providing application-level network management services
   in a challenged networking environment.  Challenged networks are
   those that require fault protection, configuration, and performance
   reporting while unable to provide humans-in-the-loop with synchronous
   feedback or otherwise preserve transport-layer sessions.  In such a
   context, networks must exhibit behavior that is both determinable and
   autonomous while maintaining compatibility with existing network
   management protocols and operational concepts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-ama/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-ama-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dtn-ama-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/