Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 02:18:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SenML Data Value Content-Format Indication
        Authors         : Ari Keranen
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-08-29

Abstract:
   The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type supports multiple
   types of values, from numbers to text strings and arbitrary binary
   data values.  In order to simplify processing of the data values this
   document proposes to specify a new SenML field for indicating the
   Content-Format of the data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-senml-data-ct-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/