Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-information-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 12:28:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Resolver Information Self-publication
        Authors         : Puneet Sood
                          Roy Arends
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-information-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-08-19

Abstract:
   This document describes methods for DNS resolvers to self-publish
   information about themselves, such as whether they perform DNSSEC
   validation or are available over transports other than what is
   defined in RFC 1035.  The information is returned as a JSON object.
   The names in this object are defined in an IANA registry that allows
   for light-weight registration.  Applications and operating systems
   can use the methods defined here to get the information from
   resolvers in order to make choices about how to send future queries
   to those resolvers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-information/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-information-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-information-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/