Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 20:53:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for Series in iCalendar
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-10-30

Abstract:
   This specification updates [RFC5545] by defining a new repeating set
   of events known as a series.  This differs from recurrences in that
   each instance is a separate entity with a parent relationship to a
   specified template entity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-icalendar-series-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/