Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 16:49:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Metrics and Methods for IP Capacity
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Ruediger Geib
                          Len Ciavattone
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-01-29

Abstract:
   This memo revisits the problem of Network Capacity metrics first
   examined in RFC 5136.  The memo specifies a more practical Maximum
   IP-layer Capacity metric definition catering for measurement
   purposes, and outlines the corresponding methods of measurement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/