Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cms-update-alg-id-protect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 10:11:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Update to the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) for Algorithm Identifier Protection
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cms-update-alg-id-protect-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-01-21

Abstract:
   This document updates the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
   specified in RFC 5652 to ensure that algorithm identifiers are
   adequately protected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-update-alg-id-protect/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-update-alg-id-protect-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-cms-update-alg-id-protect-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/