Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-rar-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 08:16:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Rich Authorization Requests
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Justin Richer
                          Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-rar-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2020-01-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new parameter "authorization_details" that
   is used to carry fine grained authorization data in the OAuth
   authorization request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-rar/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-rar-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-rar-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/