Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 22:05:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for Versatile Video Coding (VVC)
        Authors         : Shuai Zhao
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2020-02-25

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the video coding
   standard ITU-T Recommendation [H.266] and ISO/IEC International
   Standard [ISO23090-3], both also known as Versatile Video Coding
   (VVC) and developed by the Joint Video Experts Team (JVET).  The RTP
   payload format allows for packetization of one or more Network
   Abstraction Layer (NAL) units in each RTP packet payload as well as
   fragmentation of a NAL unit into multiple RTP packets.  The payload
   format has wide applicability in videoconferencing, Internet video
   streaming, and high-bitrate entertainment-quality video, among other
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/