Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rift-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 12:23:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing In Fat Trees WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RIFT Applicability
        Authors         : Yuehua Wei
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Dmitry Afanasiev
                          Tom Verhaeg
                          Jaroslaw Kowalczyk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rift-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-02-22

Abstract:
   This document discusses the properties, applicability and operational
   considerations of RIFT in different network scenarios.  It intends to
   provide a rough guide how RIFT can be deployed to simplify routing
   operations in Clos topologies and their variations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rift-applicability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rift-applicability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/