Subject: [New-wg-docs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 11:16:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IGMPv3/MLDv2 Message Extension
        Authors         : Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Stig Venaas
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-04-08

Abstract:
   IGMP and MLD protocols are extensible, but no extensions have been
   defined so far.  This document provides a well-defined way of
   extending IGMP and MLD, including a new extension type to distinguish
   between different extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/