Subject: [nmrg] DEADLINE EXTENDED: IEEE IM 2021 Demonstrations 15/2/2021

From: Roberto Riggio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 16:48:52 +0100

***Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email***

CALL FOR DEMO PAPERS
IFIP/IEEE IM 2021

IEEE/IFIP International Symposiums on Integrated Network Management

17-21 May 2021, Bordeaux, France
https://im2021.ieee-im.org/

The IEEE/IFIP International Symposiums on Integrated Network Management
2021 (IM 2021) invites proposals for research prototype demonstrations. As
a high-profile, leading-edge forum for researchers and engineers in the
field of network and service management, IM 2021 offers a unique
opportunity to showcase applications, engage with a highly skilled and
innovating audience and discuss emerging technologies and recent research
prototypes with key thought leaders. Demonstrations showcasing working
systems, innovative applications, groundbreaking ideas, and novel concepts
related to network and service management are welcome.

We are seeking the following types of contributions:
 - Demos from student authors about the concepts of their research subjects
or papers related to IM 2021 key topics
 - Demos from faculty and academic research groups related to IM 2021 key
topics
 - Demos from industrial researchers related to IM 2021 key topics
 - Demos from all other authors with contributions on IM 2021 key topics
from inside or outside the conference and workshops

An award for the best demo will be announced at the IM 2021 closing
ceremony.

Important Dates:

Paper Submission Deadline: Feb. 15th, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: Feb. 25th, 2021
Camera-Ready: Mar. 1st, 2021

Submission Instructions:

Demo papers should be submitted via the JEMS submission system at
https://jems.sbc.org.br/Paper.cgi?c=3684

Prospective contributors are expected as demo proposal presented in the
form of a 2-page paper using the IEEE conference double-column format(
https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html)
preferably incorporating a demo system architecture illustration. Demo
papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be included in the
electronic conference proceedings bundle provided to IM 2021 delegates and
will be subsequently made available via IEEExplore.

The demo proposals will be approved based on the availability of demo space
as well as on the following criteria:

 - Extent and significance of the research contribution
 - Impact on the audience
 - Quality of the proposed implementation
 - Quality of the presentation and visualization

At least one author of each accepted demo proposal is required to register
for the IM 2021 main conference and present their demo at the scheduled
demo session(s).

Please feel free to contact the demo Co-Chairs if you have any questions
regarding the demo content or setup.

Demo Session Co-chairs:
Roberto Riggio, RISE, Sweden, [email-masked]
Christian Jacquenet, Orange Labs, France, [email-masked]