Subject: [nmrg] Call for Workshop Papers - IEEE NetSoft 2021 - Deadline extended: March 5, 2021

From: Tim Wauters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 11:29:14 +0100

******************************************************************************** 

                             Call for Workshop Papers
                                 IEEE NetSoft 2021

           The 7th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization
              “Accelerating Network Softwarization in the Cognitive Age"

                        June 28 - July 2, 2021, Tokyo, Japan

https://netsoft2021.ieee-netsoft.org/program/workshops/

******************************************************************************** 

The 7th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft 
2021) will be held on June 28-July 2, 2021 in Tokyo, Japan and online. 
IEEE NetSoft has been created as a flagship conference aimed at 
addressing the softwarization of networks and systemic trends concerning 
the convergence of Cloud Computing, Software-Defined Networking (SDN), 
and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).

While the submission deadline for papers at NetSoft has past, there is 
still the opportunity to submit a paper to one of the workshops.  The 
purpose of the workshops is to complement the conference program with 
in-depth or integration forums that are dedicated to emerging topics 
and/or topics specifically related to IEEE NetSoft 2021. Accepted and 
presented workshop papers will be published in the conference 
proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.

The following workshops are open for submissions:

  * *TaPoPF*: Workshop on Theory and Practice of Programmable
    Forwarding, https://www.cs.cornell.edu/~jnfoster/tapopf21/
  * *S4SI 2021*: 4th Workshop on Advances in Slicing for Softwarized
    Infrastructures, https://intrig.dca.fee.unicamp.br/s4si2021/
  * *SecSoft 2021*: 3rd International Workshop on Cyber-Security
    Threats, Trust and Privacy Management in Software-Defined and
    Virtualized Infrastructures, https://www.astrid-project.eu/secsoft/
  * *SoftIoT 2021*: 2nd Workshop on Network Softwarization Techniques
    for IoT, https://sites.google.com/view/netsoftiot2021/home
  * *WIN*: Workshop on Intent-based Networking, per information posted
    on the Website.

For further information, please refer to the IEEE NetSoft Website: 
https://netsoft2021.ieee-netsoft.org/program/workshops/

***General Co-Chairs***
Kohei Shiomoto - Tokyo City University, Japan
Young-Tak Kim - Yeungnam University, Korea