Subject: [nmrg] Call for Abstracts || Doctoral Symposium 2021|| Free Registration || Last Date: October 15, 2021

From: Anu Bajaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 00:30:34 +0530

** Call for Abstracts - please circulate this CFA to your colleagues and
networks **

************************************************************
*********************
*** MIR Labs, USA, 2021 - Doctoral Symposium: December 16, 2021 ***
************************************************************
*********************

-- Free Registration for presenting your PhD related research --

In conjunction with:

-- The 21st International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and
Applications (ISDA’21) –-
-- The 21st International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS'21)
--
-- 13th World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC
2021) --
-- The 12th International Conference on Innovations in Bio-Inspired
Computing and Applications (IBICA'21) --
-- 17th International Conference on Information Assurance and Security (IAS
2021) --
-- The 11th World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies
(WICT'21) --
-- 13th International Conference on Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition
(SoCPaR 2021) --

*16 December, 2021    *

on the world wide web

http://mirlabs.org/ds2021/
http://mirlabs.net/ds2021/

** Important Dates **
------------------------------------------------------------
*Abstract submission due: October 15, 2021*
Notification of acceptance: November 07, 2021
Final abstract due: November 22, 2021
Doctoral Symposium: December 16, 2021 - GMT 09:00-13:00 hrs

** About MIR Labs Doctoral Symposium 2021**
------------------------------------------------------------

Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs) provides an international
forum to share the latest research results, ideas and experiences in
intelligent systems design and applications; soft computing; information
assurance and security; nature-inspired computing, pattern recognition; and
information and communication technologies by bringing together the leading
communities in this research space.

MIR Labs doctoral symposium is built on a solid history, through ISDA to
WICT, connecting young researchers with highly experienced peers to forge
connections, which can last for many years. The main goal of this doctoral
symposium is to provide a supportive environment in which PhD students at
different stages in their research will present and discuss their problem
statement, objectives, methods, and results to a diverse audience of
leading experts in the field. They gain insightful feedback and discussion
points around their research and the invaluable experience of presenting
new findings to an international audience. The forum seeks to offer
students helpful guidance on various aspects of their study from
established researchers and other PhD students working in research areas
related to their field. Additionally, the international forum aims to
enable PhD students to interact with other participants to stimulate an
exchange of ideas, suggestions and experiences.

The symposium welcomes submissions by PhD students with a two-page abstract
and another page for references, which should use the below format to
describe the fundamental motivation of their research, the significant
contribution (either actual or expected, depending on the research stage),
discuss their methodology and present the current status of the study.
Accepted submissions will lead to a presentation during the doctoral
symposium. They may additionally provide an opportunity to present a poster
at the leading conference, offering a vast audience for their research.

Students at any stage of their PhD are welcome to submit. Reviews,
feedback, and expectations will be adapted appropriately to the relative
phase of each submission.

** Mentoring Program **
-------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctoral Symposium will also employ a mentoring program, in which every
author of an accepted paper will be paired with an experienced mentor from
the community. Mentors will help introduce the student to the community,
offer extended discussion of their research objectives and career
opportunities, and will host their students throughout the event to help
gain the best experience from an international conference.

** Topics (not limited to) **
--------------------------------------------------------------

Intelligent Systems and Applications
Hybrid Intelligent Systems
Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition
Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing
Innovations in Bio-Inspired Computing and Applications
Information and Assurance Security
Innovations in Information and Communication Technologies

** Submission Guidelines **
---------------------------------------------------------------

Submission of an abstract should be made through the submission page from
the symposium web page. Abstract format will be available on the website.
Please refer to the symposium web page for guidelines to prepare your
manuscript.

**Symposium Organisers**
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chair
Dr. Giovanna Castellano, University of Bari, Italy

Co-Chairs
Dr. Katarzyna Kaczmarek-Majer, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
Dr. Gennaro Vessio, University of Bari, Italy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Informal Enquiries about the Symposium may be directed to:

Dr. Anu Bajaj
Email: [email-masked]