Subject: [nmrg] [CNSM 2021] Call for Demo Paper Submission - The deadline is approaching

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 16:35:32 +0200

Apologies for cross-posting

***********************************************************************

                          Call for Demo Papers

               IFIP/IEEE/In-cooperation with ACM SIGCOMM

    17th International Conference on Network and Service Management

                               CNSM 2021

                          October 25-29, 2021

                             Izmir, Turkey

                             Hybrid Event

                    http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2021/

***********************************************************************

All accepted & presented demo papers  will be submitted for  publication in
the 

IFIP Digital Library and IEEE Xplore.

CNSM 2021 will be an hybrid conference  allowing for both on-site
participation

in Izmir, Turkey,  and remote participation  for those  who might be unable
to

travel.

Demo paper submission deadline: August 20, 2021

The 17th International Conference on Network and Service Management (CNSM
2021) 

calls for demonstration proposals  on research prototypes, covering all
aspects 

of the management of networks and services, pervasive systems, enterprises,
and 

cloud computing environments. 

Demonstrations showcasing new working systems, innovative applications,
ground-

breaking ideas and novel concepts related to network and service management
are 

most welcome.

*** Types of demos ***

**************************

The expected types of contributions include but are not limited to :

  * Demos from faculty and academic research groups related to CNSM areas

  * Demos from industrial researchers

  * Demos from authors about the concepts presented in their paper(s)

A best demo award will be presented at the CNSM 2021 closing ceremony.

*** Submission guidelines ***

*****************************

Prospective authors are invited  to submit demo proposals, preferably
incorpora- 

ting a demo system architecture illustration, using the IEEE 2-column
conference

format and are limited to 3 pages including references. The proposal should
also

describe what  the CNSM 2021 audience will experience  during the
demonstration. 

The proposal should provide  the demo background and  further focus on  the
demo 

settings and  the application, possibly  with visual outcomes to  illustrate
the 

interest of the demo.

Demo papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS in PDF format
only: 

https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=28015

Demo papers will be  peer-reviewed and  accepted demo papers will be
included in 

the digital conference proceedings provided  to CNSM 2021 attendees  and
will be

subsequently submitted to IEEE Xplore if presented.

At least one author of each accepted demo paper proposal is required to
register 

to CNSM 2021 conference and present the demo at the scheduled demo session. 

Please feel free  to contact the  Demo Co-Chairs  should you have  any
questions 

regarding the demo content or setup.

*** Important dates ***

***********************

- Demo paper submission deadline: August 20, 2021

- Demo acceptance notification: September 13, 2021 

- Camera-ready demo papers:  September 24, 2021

*** Demo Co-Chair ***

*********************

Carol Fung, Virginia Commonwealth University, USA - [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

Young-Tak Kim, Yeugnam University, Korea - [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>