Subject: [nmrg] Final CFP Deadline Extended: MIR Labs Annual Events- Springer LNNS Series (Scopus Indexed)

From: Anu Bajaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 00:21:17 +0530

** Deadline Extension: MIR Labs, USA Annual Events- Springer  LNNS Series
(Scopus Indexed) **

Final CFP- please circulate this CFP to your colleagues and networks **

------------On multiple requests from several authors, we have extended the
submission deadline till October 20, 2021.---------------

-- 21st International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and
Applications (ISDA’21) –- http://www.mirlabs.net/isda21

-- 21st International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS'21) --
http://www.mirlabs.net/his21

-- 17th International Conference on Information Assurance and Security (IAS
2021) -- http://www.mirlabs.org/ias21

-- 13th International Conference on Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition
(SoCPaR 2021) -- http://www.mirlabs.org/socpar21

-- 13th World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC
2021) -- http://www.mirlabs.net/nabic21

-- The 12th International Conference on Innovations in Bio-Inspired
Computing and Applications (IBICA'21) -- http://www.mirlabs.net/ibica21

-- The 11th World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies
(WICT'21) --http://www.mirlabs.org/wict21

**Important Dates**
---------------------
Paper submission due (Extended deadline): September 30, 2021 (October 20,
2021)
Notification of paper acceptance  (Extended deadline): October 31, 2021
(November 05, 2021)
Registration and Final manuscript due  (Extended deadline): November 15,
2021 (November 20, 2021)

Conferences: December 14-16, 2021

** About MIR Labs, USA events 2021**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA provides an
international forum to share the latest research results, ideas and
experiences in intelligent systems design and applications; soft computing;
information assurance and security; nature-inspired computing, pattern
recognition; and information and communication technologies by bringing
together the leading communities in this research space. MIR Labs events
are built on a solid history, through ISDA to WICT, connecting young
researchers with highly experienced peers to forge connections, which can
last for many years.

** Topics (not limited to) **
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intelligent Systems and Applications
Hybrid Intelligent Systems
Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition
Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing
Innovations in Bio-Inspired Computing and Applications
Information and Assurance Security
Innovations in Information and Communication Technologies
Wireless Networks
Data Mining
IoT, Cloud Computing
Software Engineering
Digital Learning
Cybersecurity

**Submission Guidelines**
-------------------------

Submission of paper should be made through the submission page from the
conference web page.
Please refer to the conference website for guidelines to prepare your
manuscript.

Paper format templates:
https://www.springer.com/de/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/manuscript-preparation/5636#c3324

**Plenary Talks**
----------------------------------------
You are welcome to attend 9 Keynote Talks offered by world-renowned
professors and industry leaders. The detailed information is available on
conference website.

Speaker 1: Antônio de Padua Braga, Federal University of Minas Gerais,
Brazil
Title: Large margin classification with graph-based models

Speaker 2: Juergen Branke, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom
Title: Learning to optimise – optimal learning

Speaker 3: Oscar Cordon, University of Granada, Spain
Title: Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Forensic Anthropology and Human
Identification

Speaker 4: Kalyanmoy Deb, Michigan State University, USA
Title: TBA

Speaker 5: Andries Engelbrecht, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
Title: Set-based Particle Swarm Optimization Approach to Portfolio
Optimization

Speaker 6: Frédéric GUINAND, Le Havre Normandy University, France
Title: Swarms of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles

Speaker 7: Cengiz Toklu, Beykent University, Istanbul, Turkey
Title: Hybrid Algorithms. Applications to Structural Mechanics

Speaker 8: Günther Raidl, Technische Universität Wien, Austria
Title: Combinatorial Optimization Meets (Reinforcement) Learning

Speaker 9: Marco Dorigo, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
Title: TBA

**Technical Contact**
---------------------
Dr. Ajith Abraham
Email: [email-masked]