Subject: [nmrg] IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2022 - Call for Experience Session Papers

From: Rémi Badonnel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:40:17 +0200

--------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL FOR EXPERIENCE SESSION PAPERS

IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2022
Network Operations and Management Symposium

25-29 April 2022, Budapest, Hungary

http://noms2022.ieee-noms.org/ <http://noms2022.ieee-noms.org/>

Submission Deadline: September 20, 2021

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Submit your paper at: https://jems.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=3940 
<https://jems.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=3940>
Accepted formats: IEEE 2-column papers and annotated slides.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2022 symposium will include an Experience Session
program. Experience Sessions will complement the Technical Sessions
with contributions emphasizing practical experiences and lessons
learned in applying, implementing, integrating, and deploying
management technologies. They will focus on aspects  such as
real-world deployment scenarios, testbed and open-source systems,
experiences with the management of new services and technology,
industrial applications of management technologies, implementation
examples of new management technologies, organizational impact, and
usiness cases. Experience Sessions are mainly aimed at decision-makers
and experts from the industry.

Topics of Interest:

Please refer to the general NOMS 2022 Call for Papers. Topics of interest
include, but are not limited to, the following:

    * Management of 6G Networks and Network 2030
    * Management of Smart Vertical Systems in the Industry 4.0 Era
    * Artificial Intelligence techniques for Network and Service Management
    * Management of Softwarised Networks, SDN, NFV, Service Function 
Chaining
    * Management Functions and Practical Approaches
    * Network Management & Operational Experience
    * Service Management
    * Modelling, Measurement and Performance Analysis
    * Methodologies for Network Operations and Management
    * Management Approaches, Resources and Functions
    * Management Efforts for Pandemics and Crisis Situations (COVID-19)
    * Case Studies, Testbeds and Practical Experiences

Submission Instructions:

Authors are invited to submit their papers using the JEMS conference
submission system at https://jems.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=3940 
<https://jems.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=3940>

Papers for the Experience Sessions must be written in English
and adhere to one of the following two format options:

    * Option 1: Annotated slides. Papers should have a visual in the
upper half of a page and the explanatory text in the lower half. Paper
submissions must not exceed 15 annotated visuals including title and
references, in PDF only.

    * Option 2: IEEE 2-column format. This is the same format as for
Technical Sessions. Paper submissions must not exceed 6 pages, in PDF
only.

The papers accepted for publication in the Experience Sessions, and
presented at the symposium by one of the authors (as per the IEEE
no show  policy), will be published in the official electronic
proceedings of NOMS 2022 in IEEE Xplore.

For more information, please contact the Experience Session Co-chairs at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Rémi Badonnel, Telecom Nancy - University of Lorraine, LORIA/INRIA, France
Martin Husák, Masaryk University, Czech Republic