Subject: [nmrg] [Final CFP] || Springer Conference || Scopus Indexed || 21st International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA’21)

From: Anu Bajaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 00:02:31 +0530

** Final Call for Papers - please circulate this CFP to your colleagues
and networks **

-- The 21st International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and
Applications (ISDA’21) –-

http://www.mirlabs.org/isda21
http://www.mirlabs.net/isda21

On the World Wide Web

December 13-15, 2021

Proceedings of ISDA'21 will be published in Lecture Notes in Networks and
Systems, Springer (Indexed in SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH,
SCImago).
<https://www.springer.com/series/15179>

Proceedings of ISDA’20:
https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-3-030-71187-0
History of ISDA series: https://www.mirlabs.org/isda21/previous.php

**Important Dates**
---------------------
Paper submission due: September 30, 2021
Notification of paper acceptance: October 31, 2021
Registration and Final manuscript due: November 15, 2021
Conference: December 13-15, 2021

**About ISDA 2021**
------------------

The International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications
(ISDA) is a major international conference bringing together researchers,
engineers, and practitioners who work in the areas of intelligent systems
and their applications in industry and the real world. Every year, ISDA
attracts authors from over 30 countries. After the success of the 20th
conference, which was held online, this year's event will also be held
online during December 13-15, 2021.

ISDA 2021 is expected to provide an opportunity for researchers to meet and
discuss the latest solutions, scientific results, and methods in solving
intriguing problems in the fields of artificial intelligence and its
real-world applications. The conference programme will include workshops,
special sessions, tutorials, prominent keynote speakers, and regular paper
presentations in parallel tracks. All submitted papers will be reviewed by
experts in the field based on the criteria of originality, significance,
quality, and clarity. Conference contents will be submitted for inclusion
in Springer and other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.

**Topics (not limited to)**
---------------------------

Intelligent Systems Architectures and Applications
Intelligent Image and Signal Processing
Intelligent Internet Modeling
Intelligent Data mining
Intelligent Business Systems
Intelligent Control and Automation
Intelligent Agents
Intelligent Knowledge Management
Innovative Information Security
Innovative Networking and Communication Techniques
Web Intelligence
Intelligent Software Engineering

**Submission Guidelines**
-------------------------
Submission of a paper should be made through the submission page from the
conference web page.
Please refer to the conference website for guidelines to prepare your
manuscript.

Paper format templates:
https://www.springer.com/de/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/manuscript-preparation/5636#c3324

ISDA’21 Submission Link:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isda2021

**Plenary Talks**
-----------------------------
You are welcome to attend 8 Keynote Talks offerred by world-renowned
professors and industry leaders. The detailed information is available on
conference website.

Speaker 1: Antônio de Padua Braga, Federal University of Minas Gerais,
Brazil
Title: Large margin classification with graph-based models

Speaker 2: Juergen Branke, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom
Title: Learning to optimise – optimal learning

Speaker 3: Oscar Cordon, University of Granada, Spain
Title: Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Forensic Anthropology and Human
Identification

Speaker 4: Kalyanmoy Deb, Michigan State University, USA
Title: TBA

Speaker 5: Andries Engelbrecht, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
Title: Set-based Particle Swarm Optimization Approach to Portfolio
Optimization

Speaker 6: Frédéric GUINAND, Le Havre Normandy University, France
Title: Swarms of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles

Speaker 7: Cengiz Toklu, Beykent University, Istanbul, Turkey
Title: Hybrid Algorithms. Applications to Structural Mechanics

Speaker 8: Günther Raidl, Technische Universität Wien, Austria
Title: Combinatorial Optimization Meets (Reinforcement) Learning

**ISDA 2021 Organization**
-------------------------
General Chairs

Ajith Abraham, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
Thomas Hanne, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern
Switzerland, Switzerland
Weiping Ding, Nantong University, China

Program Chairs
Tzung-Pei Hong, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Tatiane Nogueira Rios, Universidade Federal da Bahia, Brazil

**Technical Contact**
---------------------
Dr. Ajith Abraham
Email: [email-masked]

Publicity Chair- MIR Labs USA events 2021

Anu Bajaj