Subject: [nmrg] [Final CFP] 21st International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems, Springer LNNS Series (Scopus Indexed)

From: Anu Bajaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 16:36:39 +0530

** Final Call for Papers - please circulate this CFP to your colleagues
and networks **

-- The 21st International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS'21)
--

http://www.mirlabs.net/his21
http://www.mirlabs.org/his21

On the World Wide Web

December 14-16, 2021

Proceedings of HIS'21 will be published in Lecture Notes in Networks and
Systems, Springer (Indexed in SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH,
SCImago).
<https://www.springer.com/series/15179>

Proceedings of HIS'2020: https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030730499
History of HIS series: http://www.mirlabs.net/his21/previous.php

**Important Dates**
---------------------
Paper submission due: September 30, 2021
Notification of paper acceptance: October 31, 2021
Registration and Final manuscript due: November 15, 2021
Conference: December 14-16, 2021

**About HIS 2021**
------------------

Hybridization of intelligent systems is a promising research field of
modern artificial/computational intelligence concerned with the development
of the next generations of intelligent systems. A fundamental stimulus to
Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS) investigations is the awareness in the
academic communities about the necessity of the combined approaches to
solving the remaining challenging problems in artificial/computational
intelligence. Hybrid Intelligent Systems are recently getting popular due
to their capabilities in handling several real-world complexities involving
imprecision, uncertainty, and vagueness. HIS'21 built on the success of the
previous HIS conferences. HIS'21 is the 21st International conference that
brings together researchers, developers, practitioners, and users of soft
computing, computational intelligence, agents, logic programming, and
several other intelligent computing techniques. It aims to increase the
awareness of the research community about the broad spectrum of hybrid
approaches. It brings together worldwide AI researchers to present their
cutting-edge results, discuss the current trends in HIS research, and
develop a collective vision of future opportunities. Thereby helping the
researchers and practitioners establish international collaborative
opportunities, and as a result, advancing the state-of-the-art of the field.

**Topics (not limited to)**
---------------------------

Interactions between neural networks and fuzzy inference systems.
Artificial neural network optimization using global optimization techniques.
Fuzzy clustering algorithms and optimization techniques.
Fuzzy inference system optimization using global optimization algorithms.
Hybrid computing using neural networks - fuzzy systems - evolutionary
algorithms.
Hybrid optimization techniques (evolutionary algorithms, simulated
annealing, tabu search, GRASP etc.).
Hybrid of soft computing and statistical learning techniques.
Models using inductive logic programming, logic synthesis, grammatical
inference, case-based reasoning etc.
Autonomic computing.
Hybridizatiion with novel computing paradigms: Qantum computing, DNA
computing, membrane computing etc.
Hybrid Intelligent Systems: Applications

**Submission Guidelines**
-------------------------

Submission of paper should be made through the submission page from the
conference web page.
Please refer to the conference website for guidelines to prepare your
manuscript.

Paper format templates:
https://www.springer.com/de/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/manuscript-preparation/5636#c3324

HIS’21 Submission Link:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=his20210

**Plenary Talks**
----------------------------------------
You are welcome to attend 8 Keynote Talks offered by world-renowned
professors and industry leaders. The detailed information is available on
conference website.

Speaker 1: Antônio de Padua Braga, Federal University of Minas Gerais,
Brazil
Title: Large margin classification with graph-based models

Speaker 2: Juergen Branke, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom
Title: Learning to optimise – optimal learning

Speaker 3: Oscar Cordon, University of Granada, Spain
Title: Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Forensic Anthropology and Human
Identification

Speaker 4: Kalyanmoy Deb, Michigan State University, USA
Title: TBA

Speaker 5: Andries Engelbrecht, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
Title: Set-based Particle Swarm Optimization Approach to Portfolio
Optimization

Speaker 6: Frédéric GUINAND, Le Havre Normandy University, France
Title: Swarms of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles

Speaker 7: Cengiz Toklu, Beykent University, Istanbul, Turkey
Title: Hybrid Algorithms. Applications to Structural Mechanics

Speaker 8: Günther Raidl, Technische Universität Wien, Austria
Title: Combinatorial Optimization Meets (Reinforcement) Learning

**HIS 2021 Organization**
-------------------------

General Chairs
Ajith Abraham, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
Vincenzo Piuri, University of Milan, Italy
Patrick Siarry, Université Paris-Est Créteil, France

Program Chairs
Oscar Castillo, Tijuana Institute of Technology, Mexico
Patrick Hung, Ontario Tech University, Canada

**Technical Contact**
---------------------
Dr. Ajith Abraham
Email: [email-masked]

Publicity Chair MIR Labs, USA events 2021

Dr. Anu Bajaj

Research Associate

Machine Intelligence Research Labs, USA