Subject: [nmrg] Final CFP Deadline Extension: October 20, Annual Conferences, Publication in Springer LNNS Series (Scopus Indexed)

From: Anu Bajaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 22:53:26 +0530

*** Deadline Extension: MIR Labs Annual Events- Springer  LNNS Series
(Scopus Indexed) *

Final CFP - please circulate this CFP to your colleagues and networks **

*--- On multiple requests from several authors, we have extended the
submission deadline till October 20, 2021. ---*

*-- The 12th International Conference on Innovations in Bio-Inspired
Computing and Applications (IBICA'21) -- http://www.mirlabs.net/ibica21
<http://www.mirlabs.net/ibica21>*

*-- 13th International Conference on Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition
(SoCPaR 2021) -- http://www.mirlabs.org/socpar21
<http://www.mirlabs.org/socpar21>*

*-- 13th World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing
(NaBIC 2021) -- http://www.mirlabs.net/nabic21
<http://www.mirlabs.net/nabic21>*

*-- 21st International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and
Applications (ISDA’21) –- http://www.mirlabs.net/isda21
<http://www.mirlabs.net/isda21>*

*-- 21st International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS'21)
-- http://www.mirlabs.net/his21 <http://www.mirlabs.net/his21>*

*-- 17th International Conference on Information Assurance and Security
(IAS 2021) -- http://www.mirlabs.org/ias21 <http://www.mirlabs.org/ias21>*

*-- The 11th World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies
(WICT'21) --http://www.mirlabs.org/wict21 <http://www.mirlabs.org/wict21>*

**Important Dates**
---------------------
Paper submission due (Extended deadline): September 30, 2021 (October 20,
2021)
Notification of paper acceptance  (Extended deadline): October 31, 2021
(November 05, 2021)
Registration and Final manuscript due  (Extended deadline): November 15,
2021 (November 20, 2021)

Conferences: December 13-18, 2021

** About MIR Labs, USA events 2021**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA provides an
international forum to share the latest research results, ideas and
experiences in intelligent systems design and applications; soft computing;
information assurance and security; nature-inspired computing, pattern
recognition; and information and communication technologies by bringing
together the leading communities in this research space. MIR Labs events
are built on a solid history, through ISDA to WICT, connecting young
researchers with highly experienced peers to forge connections, which can
last for many years.

** Topics (not limited to) **
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prediction modelling
Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition
Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing
Innovations in Bio-Inspired Computing and Applications
Intelligent Systems and Applications
Hybrid Intelligent Systems
Information and Assurance Security
Innovations in Information and Communication Technologies
Wireless Networks
Data Mining
IoT, Cloud Computing
Software Engineering
Digital Learning
Cybersecurity

**Submission Guidelines**
-------------------------

Submission of paper should be made through the submission page from the
conference web page.
Please refer to the conference website for guidelines to prepare your
manuscript.

Paper format templates:
https://www.springer.com/de/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/manuscript-preparation/5636#c3324

**Plenary Talks**
----------------------------------------
You are welcome to attend 9 Keynote Talks offered by world-renowned
professors and industry leaders. The detailed information is available on
conference website.

Speaker 1: Antônio de Padua Braga, Federal University of Minas Gerais,
Brazil
Title: Large margin classification with graph-based models

Speaker 2: Juergen Branke, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom
Title: Learning to optimise – optimal learning

Speaker 3: Oscar Cordon, University of Granada, Spain
Title: Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Forensic Anthropology and Human
Identification

Speaker 4: Kalyanmoy Deb, Michigan State University, USA
Title: TBA

Speaker 5: Andries Engelbrecht, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
Title: Set-based Particle Swarm Optimization Approach to Portfolio
Optimization

Speaker 6: Frédéric GUINAND, Le Havre Normandy University, France
Title: Swarms of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles

Speaker 7: Cengiz Toklu, Beykent University, Istanbul, Turkey
Title: Hybrid Algorithms. Applications to Structural Mechanics

Speaker 8: Günther Raidl, Technische Universität Wien, Austria
Title: Combinatorial Optimization Meets (Reinforcement) Learning

Speaker 9: Marco Dorigo, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
Title: TBA

General Chairs
Ajith Abraham, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
Vincenzo Piuri, University of Milan, Italy
Patrick Siarry, Université Paris-Est Créteil, France
Thomas Hanne, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern
Switzerland, Switzerland
Weiping Ding, Nantong University, China
Ana Maria Madureira, Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, Portugal
Arturas Kaklauskas, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
Andries Engelbrecht, Stellenbosch University, South Africa
Fabio Scotti,  Universita' degli Studi di Milano, Italy

Program Chairs
Oscar Castillo, Tijuana Institute of Technology, Mexico
Patrick Hung, Ontario Tech University, Canada
Tzung-Pei Hong, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Tatiane Nogueira Rios, Universidade Federal da Bahia, Brazil
Dalia Kriksciuniene, Vilnius University, Lithuania
João Carlos Ferreira, ISCTE-IUL, Portugal
Azah Kamilah Muda, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia
Giancarlo Fortino, Università della Calabria, Italy
Virgilijus Sakalauskas, Vilnius University, Lithuania
Sabri Pllana, Linnaeus University, Sweden
Nuno Bettencourt, Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, Portugal

**Technical Contact**
---------------------
Dr. Ajith Abraham
Email: [email-masked]

Thanks & Regards
Publicity Chair MIR Labs, USA events - 2021

Anu Bajaj, PhD (Computer Science and Engineering)

*Research Associate:* *Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs)*
<https://www.mirlabs.org/>

Scientific Network for Innovation and Research Excellence
11, 3rd Street NW, P.O. Box 2259
Auburn, Washington 98071, USA