Subject: [nmrg] IEEE AnNet Workshop 2022 - Call for papers

From: JUAN FELIPE BOTERO VEGA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:27:41 -0500

************************************************************
******************
                   IEEE/IFIP AnNet 2022 – CALL FOR PAPERS

             7th IFIP/IEEE International Workshop on Analytics for Network
and
Service Management (AnNet)

                      Co-located with IFIP/IEEE NOMS 2022

                    Apr 25--29, 2022 // Budapest, Hungary

https://sites.google.com/unal.edu.co/annetworkshop2022/welcome

********************************************************************************

The Seventh IEEE/IFIP International Workshop on Analytics for Network and
Service Management (AnNet 2022) will be held in conjunction with the
IEEE/IFIP
Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS 2022) from April 25th to
29th 2022 in Budapest, Hungary

Following the success of the six previous editions of this workshop, the
main
goal of AnNet is to present research and experience results in the area of
data analytics and machine learning for network and service management.
Approaches such as statistical analysis, data mining, and machine learning
are
promising mechanisms to harness the immense stream of operational data and
to
improve operations and management of IT systems and networks.

AnNet 2022 will include original full-paper presentations and short-paper
sessions. The workshop attendees will be stimulated to participate in
interesting discussions. To this end, short papers describing late-breaking
advances and work-in-progress reports from ongoing research and experimental
work are also welcome.

TOPICS OF INTEREST
=========================

We invite our community to contribute with manuscripts describing novel,
work‑in‑progress research on the design of solutions to relevant security
issues on a wide variety of next generation networking technologies. The
topics of interest include:

Data analytics

* Analysis, modeling and visualization
* Operational analytics and intelligence
* Event, log and big data analytics
* Network traffic analysis
* Anomaly detection and prediction
* Crowd sensing
* Monitoring and measurements for management
* Predictive and real-time analytics
* Harnessing social data for management

Machine learning techniques

* Supervised, semi-supervised, and unsupervised learning
* Clustering and data mining
* Reinforcement learning
* Multi-agent based learning
* Deep learning
* Bayesian methods
* Ensemble methods
* Cognitive computing
* Mining spatiotemporal and time series data

Network management paradigms

* Autonomous and autonomic networks
* Fog/edge computing
* In-network processing
* Bio-inspired networks and self-management
* Cognitive and software defined networks
* Network function virtualization
* Security, fault, performance, and resource management
* Intent-based networking
* Programmable data planes

Application domains

* Computer networks
* Mobile ad-hoc and wireless sensor networks
* Clouds and data centers
* Virtualized infrastructures
* Internet of Things
* Computing and network services
* IT service management, storage resource management

AUTHOR INSTRUCTIONS
=========================

Paper submissions must present original, unpublished research or
experiences.
Papers under review elsewhere must not be submitted to the workshop. All
contributions must be submitted in PDF format via JEMS submission system
(https://jems.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=4019).

There is a length limitation of 6 pages (including title, abstract, all
figures, tables, and references) for regular papers, and 4 pages for short
papers describing work in progress. Submissions must be in IEEE 2-column
style. Self-plagiarized papers will be rejected without further review. The
accepted papers will be submitted for publication in the IEEE Xplore Digital
Library. Papers will be withdrawn from IEEE Xplore in case the authors do
not
present their paper at the workshop. Also, authors of selected workshop
papers will be fast-tracked for the publication of extended articles in the
Springer Journal of Network and System Management (JNSM).

IMPORTANT DATES
=========================

Paper Submission: Jan 23, 2022
Acceptance: Feb 27, 2022
Camera-ready: Mar 13, 2022

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
=========================

GENERAL CHAIR

* Juan Felipe Botero Vega (University of Antioquia, Colombia)

TPC CHAIRS

* Adrián Lara (University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica)
* Sergio Armando Gutiérrez Betancur (Universidad Autónoma Latinoamericana,
Colombia)

STEERING COMMITTEE

* Raouf Boutaba (University of Waterloo, Canada)
* Yixin Diao (IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, USA)
* Rolf Stadler (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden)
* Filip De Turck (Ghent University – iMinds, Belgium)
* Mehmet Ulema (Manhattan College, USA)
* Nur Zincir-Heywood (Dalhousie University, Canada)

-------------------------------------------------------

-- 
"La información aquí contenida es para uso exclusivo de la persona o 
entidad de destino. Está estrictamente prohibida su utilización, copia, 
descarga, distribución, modificación y/o reproducción total o parcial, sin 
el permiso expreso de Universidad de Antioquia, pues su contenido puede ser 
de carácter confidencial y/o contener material privilegiado. Si usted 
recibió esta información por error, por favor contacte en forma inmediata a 
quien la envió y borre este material de su computador. Universidad de 
Antioquia no es responsable por la información contenida en esta 
comunicación, el directo responsable es quien la firma o el autor de la 
misma."

-- 
UdeA