Subject: [nmrg] NetSoft 2022 - Call for Workshop Papers

From: Barbara Martini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 12:11:29 +0100

Apologies for cross-postings
================================================================
IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft)

27 June - 1 July 2022, Milan, Italy

https://netsoft2022.ieee-netsoft.org/
================================================================

Call for Workshop Papers
=================================

The 2022 IEEE NetSoft conference will host several workshops to 
complement the conference program with in-depth discussions that are 
dedicated to emerging topics on network softwarization, such as network 
automation at a global scale, multi-domain dynamic service and slice 
production in a softwarized environment, migration strategies.

The 8th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft 
2022) will be held on June 27-July 1, 2022 in Milan, Italy,

Accepted and presented workshop papers will be published in the 
conference proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.

The following workshops are planned:

S4SI 2022: 5th IEEE International Workshop on Advances in Slicing for 
Softwarized Infrastructures
ENS 2022: 1st International Workshop on Edge Network Softwarization
WIN 2022: 2nd International Workshop on Intent-based Networking
SecSoft 2022: 4th International Workshop on Cyber-Security Threats, 
Trust and Privacy management in Software-defined and Virtualized 
Infrastructures
ProNet 2022: 1st IEEE International Workshop on Programmable Networks 
for Tactile Internet
PVE-SDN 2022: 4th IEEE International Workshop On Performance Evaluation 
of Next Generation Virtualized Environments and Software-Defined Networks
GreenNet 2022: 1st International Workshop on Network Energy Efficiency 
in the Softwarization Era

Details on: 
https://netsoft2022.ieee-netsoft.org/authors/call-for-workshop-papers/

Important dates:

     Paper Submission: February 28, 2022
     Notification of Acceptance: April 11, 2022
     Camera-ready Submission: April 25, 2022
     Workshops Date: Either Monday June 27th, 2022 or Friday July 1st, 2022

Submission guidelines:

Format of workshop papers must not exceed 6 pages, including references 
and all other material.
They must use the standard IEEE two-column conference template, which 
can be downloaded from www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
Only original papers not published or submitted for publication 
elsewhere will be considered for the workshop.
Submissions must be in PDF format.
Accepted and presented papers will be included in the NetSoft 2022 
Proceedings and published on IEEE Xplore.