Subject: [nmrg] Call for Participation: 2021 Annual Conferences

From: Anu Bajaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 22:26:01 +0530

** Please circulate this information to your colleagues and networks **

*Please join us online during December 13-17, 2021.*

Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs) provides an international
forum to share the latest research results, ideas and experiences in
intelligent systems design and applications; soft computing; information
assurance and security; nature-inspired computing, pattern recognition; and
information and communication technologies by bringing together the leading
communities in this research space. MIR Labs events are built on a solid
history, through ISDA to WICT, connecting young researchers with highly
experienced peers to forge connections, which can last for many years.

*Attendee only registration is open now until December 12, 2021. Please
follow the link below:* https://www.townscript.com/e/isda21

*Registered attendee would be entitled to attend all the 10 plenary
sessions and over 300+ paper presentations (online and offline) during
December 13-17.*

*Preliminary conference program:*

http://www.mirlabs.org/isda21/program.php

*** 7 Concurrent Conferences ***

-- 21st International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and
Applications (ISDA’21)  –- http://www.mirlabs.net/isda21

-- 21st International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS'21)

-- http://www.mirlabs.net/his21

-- 17th International Conference on Information Assurance and Security (IAS
2021)

-- http://www.mirlabs.org/ias21

-- 13th International Conference on Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition
(SoCPaR 2021)

 -- http://www.mirlabs.org/socpar21

-- 13th World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC
2021)

-- http://www.mirlabs.net/nabic21

-- The 12th International Conference on Innovations in Bio-Inspired
Computing and Applications (IBICA'21)

-- http://www.mirlabs.net/ibica21

-- The 11th World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies
(WICT'21)

--http://www.mirlabs.org/wict21

*** 10 Plenary Talks ***

*Speaker 1:* Antônio de Padua Braga, Federal University of Minas Gerais,
Brazil

Title: Large margin classification with graph-based models

*Speaker 2: *Juergen Branke, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom

Title: Learning to optimise – optimal learning

*Speaker 3:* Oscar Cordon, University of Granada, Spain

Title: Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Forensic Anthropology and Human
Identification

*Speaker 4:* Kalyanmoy Deb, Michigan State University, USA

Title:  Customized Evolutionary Optimization for Practical Problem Solving

*Speaker 5:* Marco Dorigo, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium

Title: Elicitation of Feature Concepts as Data Federative Innovation
Literacy

*Speaker 6: *Andries Engelbrecht, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa

Title: Set-based Particle Swarm Optimization Approach to Portfolio
Optimization

*Speaker 7:* Frédéric Guinand, Le Havre Normandy University, France

Title: Swarms of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles

*Speaker 8:* Yukio Ohsawa, The University of Tokyo, Japan

Title: Elicitation of Feature Concepts as Data Federative Innovation
Literacy

*Speaker 9:* Günther Raidl, Technische Universität Wien, Austria

Title: Combinatorial Optimization Meets (Reinforcement) Learning

*Speaker 10:* Cengiz Toklu, Beykent University, Istanbul, Turkey

Title: Hybrid Algorithms. Applications to Structural Mechanics

***Technical Contact***

----------------------------------

Dr. Ajith Abraham

Email: [email-masked]