Subject: [nmrg] CFP - 6GNet 2022 - Full papers submission deadline is approaching !

From: Thi-Mai-Trang Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 16:34:35 +0100

Our apologies if you received multiple copies of this Call For Papers

********************************************************************************

     CALL FOR PAPERS
         1st International Conference on 6G Networking

* 6GNet 2022*

        July 6 - 8, 2022// Paris, France (Hybrid Conference)

https://6g-conference.dnac.org/

********************************************************************************
- 6GNet 2022 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE, IEEE ComSoc.
- All accepted & presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- The best technical papers presented at the conference will be invited 
to submit an extended version for fast-track review in Annals of 
Telecommunications (Springer)

IMPORTANT DATES
---------------
Paper Submission deadline :* February 13, 2022 *(Extended)
Notification: March 10th, 2022
Camera-Ready: March 20th, 2022

------------------------------------------------------------
Submission link: https://edas.info/N28786
------------------------------------------------------------

*CONFIRMED KEYNOTES:*
---------------
*Benoît Jouffrey, *CTO of the Digital Identity and Security Business 
Unit (Thales, France)
*Jean Claude Belfiore, *Director of the Advanced Wireless Technology 
Lab. Paris (Huawei Technologies, France)
*Dinh-Thuy Phan-Huy, *Project Manager and Senior R&D Engineer on 
wireless communications (Orange, France)
Mikko Uusitalo, Head of Research Department Radio Systems Research 
Finland (Nokia Bell Labs, Finland)
Ankur Jain, Distinguished Engineer and heads engineering for Google 
Distributed Cloud and Google Cloud for Communication Service Providers 
(Google, USA)
David Soldani, Chief Information and Security Officer (Rakuten Symphony, 
Australia)

6G network research has already started with some initiatives like the 
6G Flagship. Besides the (somewhat questionable) speed race, 6G 
networking is a tremendous opportunity to investigate and foster 
research in areas like the need for massive digital inclusion and 
stronger robustness against attacks of any kind, among other challenging 
topics like global network automation and cross-domain service/slice 
design, delivery and operation. 6G networking may also be seen as a 
true  convergence point where the distinction between fixed and mobile 
infrastructures would not make sense anymore. The research effort in 
this area of convergence has ignited for quite some time but 
dramatically progressed with 5G techniques, possibly combined with 
others like advanced forwarding schemes (multi-path communication 
designs) or AI/ML-fueled network automation. This first 6G conference 
therefore aims at assessing the progress of the various research efforts 
in areas that will forge 6G networks. The 6G Networking conference will 
thus bring together top-notch experts from academia and industry 
(including network operators)  to stimulate discussions, introduce news 
ideas and therefore contribute to the progress of 6G networking research.
This 6G Networking conference will take place in Paris from July 6 to 
July 8, 2022.

Topics

• 6G Physical layers
• 6G RAN
• 6GC - Core Network
• Softwarisation and virtualization
• LF Networking
• 6G slicing
• Control algorithms
• Network management
• Self driving networks
• 6G visions
• Ad hoc and mesh networks
• Autonomous and urban networks
• Edge and Far Edge Cloud Computing
• End user Computing
• Mobile datacenter
• 6G for mobile Internet
• 6G D2D
• 6G unlicenced
• Hybrid technology (Wi-Fi7 and 6G)
• 6G Vehicular networks
• 6G Intelligence
• Implementations, testbeds, and prototypes
• Energy-efficient networking
• Security and privacy
• 6G Geolocation
• Underwater 6G wireless networks
• Low and high 6G platforms
• Drone networking in 6G environments
• Global 6G network automation (from service/slice parameter exposure 
and negotiation to service/slice fulfillment and assurance)
• 6G migration strategies (coexistence with 5G and legacy techs)
• Dynamic inter-domain service/slice (including service function 
chaining) design and provisioning and their implications (security, 
collaboration schemes, the need for consistency, etc.)
• Smart (e.g., dynamically adaptive to network access conditions, the 
nature of traffic patterns, etc.)
• 6G connectivity designs for massive digital inclusion
• 6G Green networking
• 6G Applications

*** Submission guidelines ***
*****************************
6G Network 2022 solicits original, unpublished work not currently under 
review by other conferences or journals. Papers submitted to 6G Network 
2022 will be assessed based on originality, technical soundness, clarity 
and interest to a wide audience. All submissions must be written in 
English and must use standard IEEE two-column conference template, 
available for download from the IEEE website: 
https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html

Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all 
submissions must be done electronically through EDAS using the following 
link: https://edas.info/N28786

Technical papers can be of four types:
Full Paper – maximum length of 8 pages (11-point font) including tables, 
figures and references.
Short Paper – minimum length of 3 pages (11-point font) including 
tables, figures and references.
Posters & Demo papers of length of 3 pages are also solicited.

*** TPC Co-Chairs ***
*********************
Henning Schulzrinne (Columbia University, USA)
Christian Jacquenet (Orange, France)

*** General Co-Chairs ***
*************************
Merouane Debbah (IIT, UAE)
Matti Latva Aho (Oulu University, Finland)
Khaled B. Letaief (HKUST, Hong Kong)

********

Technical sponsors:

- 6GNet 2022 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE, IEEE ComSoc.
- All accepted & presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- The best technical papers presented at the conference will be invited 
to submit an extended version for fast-track review in Annals of 
Telecommunications (Springer)

Patron:

- Technology Innovation Institute (TII), UAE

Website: https://6g-conference.dnac.org/