Subject: [nmrg] [CFP] 8th IEEE International Smart Cities Conference 2022 - Track Smart Services and IoT (September 26-29, Pharos Cyprus)

From: Marica Amadeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 11:44:50 +0100

***Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.***
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                CALL FOR PAPERS

          IEEE International Smart Cities Conference 2022
                                     (ISC2 2022)
                     https://attend.ieee.org/isc2-2022/
  Aliathon Resort, Paphos, Cyprus, September 26-29, 2022
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
IEEE ISC2 is the flagship conference sponsored by the IEEE Smart
Cities Technical Community, a coalition of six IEEE technical
societies and organizations. Besides contributions addressing the
conference theme, authors are welcome to submit their original
research results in traditional topics across broad application and
functional domains, within the context of smart urban infrastructure
systems.
The theme of the conference this year is  Community Smartification and
towards ZERO emission Smart Cities for a Green New Era.

The IEEE International Smart Cities Conference 2022 program will be
split into several tracks.
Among them, please consider the chance to submit your paper to:

*** Track 4: Smart Services and IoT ***

Submissions to Track 4 are invited on the following topics (but are
not limited to):

- 5G/6G Networks for IoT and Smart Services
- Edge-Fog-Cloud Computing Architecture for IoT and Smart Services
- IoT and Robots Network Architectures, Frameworks, and Applications
for Smart Cities
- Information Fusion Technology for IoT at the Edge
- Lightweight Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) for IoT
- Lightweight Blockchain Technology for IoT
- Load Balancing and Job Scheduling in IoT Environments
- Location-based Smart Services
- Microservices Architecture for IoT
- Planning, construction, and operation of IoT and Smart Services for
Smart Cities
- Smart Campuses/Community Services
- Smart Mobile Crowd Sensing at the Edge
- Software and IoT Infrastructure of brand-new smart city
- Trusted Platform Module (TMP) Design and Application for IoT
- Trust, Security, and Privacy in IoT and Smart Environments
- UAV for Smart Services for Delivery and Logistics
- Ultra-Low-Power IoT Systems
- Wearable/Portable Devices/Systems for IoT and Smart Services

TRACK CHAIRS
Nelio Cacho, UFRN, Brazil
Claudia Campolo, University Mediterranea of Reggio Calabria, Italy
Ravindra Kumar, Incrreda, UK
Marica Amadeo, University Mediterranea of Reggio Calabria, Italy

IMPORTANT DATES
Conference Paper Submission Deadline: May 15, 2022
Conference Acceptance Notification: July 15, 2022
Conference Camera-ready Deadline: July 31, 2022
Conference Dates: September 26-29, 2022

*** Paper Submission Guidelines ***
Prospective authors are invited to submit high quality original (Full
or Short) papers
via the EasyChair submission site at:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isc22022.
Full papers should describe novel research contributions with
evaluation results and are limited to seven (7) pages.
Short papers, limited in length to four (4) pages, should be more
visionary in nature and are meant to discuss new challenges and
visions, highlight early research results, and explore novel research
directions.

All submitted papers must be unpublished and not considered elsewhere
for publication, should be written in English and formatted according
to the
IEEE Template
 ( https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html ).
Each submitted paper will pass through the standard IEEE peer-review process.
If accepted and presented at the conference, it will appear in the conference
proceedings and be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
The conference organisers are currently negotiating a number of
special issues with high quality journals. More information will be
available on the
conference web site.
The best papers will be awarded in the conference Best Paper Award and
a Best Student Paper Award contests.
For more information, please visit the conference website:
https://attend.ieee.org/isc2-2022 .

-- 
Dr. Marica Amadeo
Assistant Professor
University "Mediterranea" of Reggio Calabria
DIIES Department, ARTS Lab
Via Graziella Feo di Vito I - 89100 Reggio Calabria (RC), Italy

------------------------------

Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Scholar Google Profile:
https://scholar.google.it/citations?user=52c4cz0AAAAJ&hl=it