Subject: [nmrg] Call for online participation: 3. KuVS FG Network Softwarization 7./8.4.2022

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 22:34:55 +0200

--------------------------------------------------------------------
      Please accept our apologies for potential cross-postings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

                      *** Call for Participation ***

           3. GI/ITG KuVS Fachgespräch Network Softwarization

          https://kn.inf.uni-tuebingen.de/kuvs-fg-netsoft/2022

                              7./8.4.2022
                                online

Program
  * https://kn.inf.uni-tuebingen.de/kuvs-fg-netsoft/2022/program
  * Presentations of original work and already published papers
  * 6 technical sessions:  P4 (2x), 5G, eBPF, TSN, measurement & performance
  * 2 special sessions on autonomic/intent-based/self-driving networks
  * Interaction among participants around the focus topic is essential

Registration
  * 
https://kn.inf.uni-tuebingen.de/kuvs-fg-netsoft/2022/registration-dial-in
  * Free of charge