Subject: Re: [nmrg] call for adoption as RG document: draft-yang-nmrg-network-measurement-intent

From: Lei Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 12:02:37 +0100

Hi RG,

I am writing to support the adoption and I have a question here about the
draft:

In Chapter 6, NMI is divided into static and dynamic cases. And for the
dynamic NMI,  since the measurement process is changing in terms of the network
status/external environment dynamically,  how do we  ensure that the
measurement results meet the requirements?

Kind Regards
Lei

------------------------------
[email-masked]

*From:* Jérôme François <[email-masked]>
*Date:* 2022-03-17 17:51
*To:* [email-masked]
*CC:* [email-masked]; draft-yang-nmrg-network-measurement-intent
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [nmrg] call for adoption as RG document:
draft-yang-nmrg-network-measurement-intent

Dear NMRG,

This message starts the call for adoption as RG document for:

Network measurement intent - one of IBN use cases

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-nmrg-network-measurement-intent/

*Please note that this call for adoption is independent of the poll
recently sent about the choice between a single or multiple for all use
cases. If we finally decide to have a single document, merging can be
applied later.*

So let us know if you support or not this work becoming a RG document.

*In all cases, provide detailed comments to support your opinion and send
them on the mailing list. *

This call for adoption is open until April 08.

The procedure for RG document adoption and important criteria are detailed
here: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/nmrg/CVEyLUvfxJk1Ud5WdM9Y5LGvQmU

Best regards, NMRG chairs

Laurent & Jérôme