Subject: [nmrg] CNSM 2022 - Call for Workshops

From: Daphné TUNCER <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 13:44:27 +0100 (CET)

********************************************************************** 
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS – CNSM 2022 
18th International Conference on Network and Service Management 

31 October - 4 November 2022, Thessaloniki, Greece 

Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline: 22 April 2022 

http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2022/workshops.html 
********************************************************************** 

CNSM 2022 invites proposals for one-day workshops, which will be held 
on 31 October or 4 November 2022. The main purpose of the CNSM 2022 
Workshops is to provide fora for research, development, integration, 
standards, service provisioning, and user communities addressing 
timely topics relevant to the main conference. 

PROPOSAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES 

Each workshop proposal, in a single PDF file, must include: 

1. Title of the workshop and abbreviation. 
2. Names, affiliations, e-mail addresses, and a short (200 words) bio 
of the main organizers (e.g. TPC Co-chair(s), General Co-chair(s)). 
3. A brief description (max. 1 page) of the technical issues addressed 
by the workshop. State reasons why and how the workshop would 
attract the CNSM 2022 audience. 
4. Organizing Committee (OC) and tentative Technical Program Committee 
(TPC). 
5. Likely contributors and targeted audience. 
6. The planned format of the workshop, including a strategy to 
facilitate lively and interactive discussions. 
7. If applicable, a description of the past events of the workshop, 
including website address, and statistics of submitted/accepted 
papers and attendee numbers. If the workshop does not have past 
editions, please provide estimates and explain a strategy on how to 
reach the targets of paper submissions and attendees. 
8. Publicity and advertising plan to attract paper submissions and 
attendees. 
9. A draft of 1-page "Call for Papers (CFP)" including title, 
description, topics and important dates. 

Submission of workshop proposals should be made to the Workshop 
co-chairs of CNSM 2022 by e-mail to the following addresses: 

[email-masked] and [email-masked] 

IMPORTANT DATES 

Workshop proposal submission: April 22, 2022 
Acceptance Notification: April 27, 2022 
Workshop paper submission: July 22, 2022 

WORKSHOP CO-CHAIRS 

Daphne Tuncer, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech, France 
Kostas Katsalis, Docomo Euro-Labs, Germany