Subject: [nmrg] CNSM 2022 - Call for Tutorials

From: Marinos Charalambides <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 16:42:17 +0100

[Apologies for cross and multiple postings]

******************************************************************

                  CALL FOR TUTORIALS  –  CNSM 2022

18th International Conference on Network and Service Management

     Intelligent Management of Disruptive Network Technologies

                        and Services

            Tutorial Submission Deadline: 16 May 2022

          31 October - 4 November 2022, Thessaloniki, Greece

http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2022/ <http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2022/>

******************************************************************

Tutorials are an integral part of the program of CNSM 2022. They provide 
participants with broad and comprehensive overviews of emerging fields 
in management of information, networks and communication technology. 
Experts are invited to submit half-day (3 hours) tutorial proposals. 
Full-day tutorials as well as tutorials including hands-on experience 
are also warmly welcome.

Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:

- Cognitive network and service management

- Data analytics for network and service management

- Machine learning and network intelligence

- Management of Internet of Things

- Managing software-defined infrastructures

- Network Function Virtualization management

- Managing converged networks and services

- Managing cloud computing and services

- Wireless network management

- Security management

- Smart grid management

- Smart devices management

- Managing future networks

- Green communication management

- Blockchain for network and service management

- Management of blockchain networks and transactions

- Self-driving networks

- Connected and autonomous networks

- DevOps for network management

- Cloud-native communication networks

Important Dates:

Tutorial Proposal Submission: May 16, 2022

Acceptance Notification: May 30, 2022

Camera Ready Abstract Due: September 16, 2022

Conference: 31 October - 4 November 2022

Submission Instructions:

If you are interested in presenting a tutorial at CNSM 2022, please fill 
in the Tutorial Proposal Form and submit it to the Tutorial Co-Chairs.

Tutorial Proposal Form can be downloaded from the following link: 
http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2022/cft.html 
<http://www.cnsm-conf.org/2022/cft.html>

Additional Information:

Once accepted, a tutorial will be held provided that there is a minimum 
audience of 5 registrants for the tutorial. A stipend of 300 Euros or 
one free full conference registration will be offered for a half-day 
tutorial and 600 Euros or 300 Euros + free full registration for a 
full-day tutorial (to be shared among speakers for a particular tutorial 
if more than one speaker presents the tutorial). As for most 
conferences, travel and other expenses are to be covered by the tutorial 
speakers themselves. For further information, please contact the 
Tutorial Co-Chairs.

Tutorial Co-Chairs

Marc Oliver Pahl, IMT Atlantique, France: 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Ilias Sakellariou, University of Macedonia, Greece: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>