Subject: [NTDP] IETF Meeting plan

From: "Craig Brown \(crbrown\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:50:09 +0800

Hi,
 
For those attending the next IETF meeting in Montreal, we will be
holding a bar-BOF to discuss the goals and design for the NTDP I-D.
Always looking for a reason to have a beer, we will have the meetings on
both Tuesday and Wednesday night to provide the opportunity to fit into
everyone's different schedules. The planned time will be 7pm and once we
get to Montreal, I will announce the closest location to the conference.
 
If you plan to attend or want to catch up, drop me an email.
 
Cheers,
Craig
_______________________________________________
NTDP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ntdp