Subject: [ntpwg] Fwd: Need volunteers for the NomCom

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:28:25 -0700

Folks,

Here's a reminder that the call for nomcom volunteers is open until the 
Sunday only.

Thanks,
Karen

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Need volunteers for the NomCom
Date: 	Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:22:33 -0700
From: 	NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
To: 	Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>

We are currently looking for volunteers to serve on the 2012-2013 NomCom.
As you know, the success of the NomCom process depends crucially on
having a large pool of volunteers from throughout the IETF community.
In particular, it is valuable for the pool of volunteers to have strong
representation from all of the technical areas within the IETF.

I understand that not all IETF participants read the IETF announce list
frequently. Therefore, if you would be willing to inform active participants
in your working groups about this year's call for NomCom volunteers, I
would greatly appreciate it.

The NomCom 2012-2013 Call for Volunteers is open until this Sunday,
August 5. Details can be found at: https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/49851/

Thank you for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
   [email-masked]
   [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg