Subject: [ntpwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 05:02:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Control Messages Protocol for Use with Network Time Protocol Version 4
        Authors         : David L. Mills
                          Brian Haberman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-05-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the structure of the control messages used
   with the Network Time Protocol.  These control messages can be used
   to monitor and control the Network Time Protocol application running
   on any IP network attached computer.  The information in this
   document was originally described in Appendix B of RFC 1305.  The
   goal of this document is to provide a historic description of the
   control messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-mode-6-cmds-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 08:08:03 -0400

All,
     This version incorporates changes related to several of the status
word values. These changes were mainly gleaned from the earlier work
done in draft-odonoghue-ntpv4-control.

     If you are familiar with the mode 6 commands, please give this
version a review and provide feedback on what's missing/incorrect.

Regards,
Brian