Subject: [ntpwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 05:19:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Time Security for the Network Time Protocol
        Authors         : Daniel Fox Franke
                          Dieter Sibold
                          Kristof Teichel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-09.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-06-26

Abstract:
   This memo specifies Network Time Security (NTS), a mechanism for
   using Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Authenticated Encryption
   with Associated Data (AEAD) to provide cryptographic security for the
   Network Time Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
ntpwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.ntp.org/listinfo/ntpwg