Subject: [Ntp] NTS changelog since draft 9

From: Daniel Franke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:02:48 -0400

I've pushed some changes to the NTS git repo addressing all (and only)
uncontroversial-looking feedback since last call. Summary of changes:

* Fix misuse of "ntp/4" as an NTS Next Protocol ID
* Fix remaining instances where DTLS-encapsulated NTPv4 was called
"NTS-encapsulated NTPv4"
* Rewrite the last two sentences regarding security considerations for
pool servers, eliminating an inaccurate statement about present lack
of monitoring.
* Add several clarifications suggested by Martin Langer
* Always refer to extension fields as such, not just "extensions"
* Reword "user error" as "configuration error"
* Fix the typo "symmetry" -> "symmetric"
* Update acknowledgements section (add Scott Fluhrer and fix a typo)

I'll post draft 10 on Friday morning, incorporating these changes
along with anything else uncontroversial that comes up before the end
of LC.

_______________________________________________
ntp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ntp