Subject: [OAUTH-WG] agenda for second interim meeting

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 16:30:47 -0700

Hi Alexa, the OAuth WG's second interim meeting is this Thursday,
February 4, at 20:00 UTC. But it seems that I never received the
invitation for forwarding to the WG. Am I missing something? Like,
perhaps, my mind? :)

I *am* able to view the meeting details here:

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=131551047

Thanks!

Peter

P.S. Is there a better person to contact about these trivialities?

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 16:31:21 -0700

Oops, wrong addressee. :)

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 16:37:46 -0700

> Oops, wrong addressee. :)

However, I will send out a draft agenda tonight (yes, the chairs were
supposed to do that last week). Because we never finished the agenda
from the first meeting, I'd propose that we discuss the next item on
that agenda, which was authentication, including Eran's I-D and related
open issues. More detail tonight.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/