Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: RFC 5849 on The OAuth 1.0 Protocol

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:25:58 -0600

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFC 5849 on The OAuth 1.0 Protocol
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:58:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5849

        Title:      The OAuth 1.0 Protocol
        Author:     E. Hammer-Lahav, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      38
        Characters: 80786
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-hammer-oauth-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5849.txt

OAuth provides a method for clients to access server resources on
behalf of a resource owner (such as a different client or an
end-user).  It also provides a process for end-users to authorize
third-party access to their server resources without sharing their
credentials (typically, a username and password pair), using
user-agent redirections.  This document is not an Internet
Standards Track specification; it is published for informational purposes.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce