Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Interim Meeting

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:08:30 +0300

Hi all, 

This is an early warning! 

As mentioned at the last IETF meeting we are thinking about organizing a
face-to-face interim meeting attached to the Internet Identity Workshop
(see http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/) on the 20th of May (in
Mountain View). As a host we have tentatively identified Yahoo and this
would be a one day workshop to discuss open issues of the OAuth 2.0. 

Ciao
Hannes & Blaine

---

From: David Recordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:16:07 -0700

Awesome, on my calendar. Thanks!

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:58:44 +0200

Hannes,

I haven't seen a tremendous amount of response to this meeting, but it 
seems like a good idea, even though I cannot be there in person.  I 
would ask two things:

1.  Could we have remote participation so that those of us who are 
unable to travel can join?
2.  Can you confirm that OAUTH will meet in Maastricht, and that the 
majority of attendees that confirm for the interim are also planning to 
attend?

I ask these questions because our primary F2F venue are the meetings 
that occur 3 times per year.  By aggregating those meetings it means 
that those of us that must work across multiple groups can limit the 
amount of travel we must undertake (it may seem unbelievable but at 
least some of us don't like getting on planes and being away from family 
more than we have to).

Eliot

On 4/13/10 6:08 PM, Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) wrote:
> Hannes&  Blaine

---

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 05:27:20 -0700

On 4/14/10 10:58 PM, "Eliot Lear" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  1.  Could we have remote participation so that those of us who are unable to
> travel can join?

Setting up a jabber room is trivial. An audio channel is harder but we can
try.

>  2.  Can you confirm that OAUTH will meet in Maastricht, and that the majority
> of attendees that confirm for the interim are also planning to attend?

Regardless of this meeting I am not planning to attend Maastricht.

EHL

---

From: "Zeltsan, Zachary (Zachary)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:05:23 -0500

Blaine, 
Hannes,

The interim meeting was a good idea. 

Is it certain that the meeting will be held?
Those who have to fly to Mountain View would need to buy the tickets in advance. Do you know when the meeting-related details will be available?

With thanks,

Zachary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:09 PM
To: OAuth WG
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Interim Meeting

Hi all, 

Ciao
Hannes & Blaine