Subject: [OAUTH-WG] how does the spec move forward

From: "Keenan, Bill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:22:43 -0700

For the ignorant (me), how does the spec, now hosted at IETF, move
forward?

Do we still discuss on this list?

Who does the editing work?

Is .txt what we all have to read now?

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:27:26 -0600

On 4/29/10 3:22 PM, Keenan, Bill wrote:
> For the ignorant (me), how does the spec, now hosted at IETF, move forward?
> 

Yes, this is still the place.

You can also lodge issues in the tracker (or the WG chairs can decide if
and how they'd like to use that):

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/report/1

There's also a standing chat room if you'd like to use that:

xmpp:[email-masked]?join

> Who does the editing work?

Eran seems to be handling that task quite well.

> Is .txt what we all have to read now?

No, there are also HTML and PDF, go here for links:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-00

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/