Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Immediate mode needed for both web flows

From: Luke Shepard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 09:48:27 -0700

Thanks for making these changes - the new spec looks really good.

In my reading, one thing stuck out - if we do immediate mode, it will need to apply to both web_server and user_agent flows. Our primary use case is for the user_agent flow (loading in an iframe on page load).

---

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:29:44 -0700

Yep. I was just waiting for some security review. But I'll add it  
later today.

EHL

On Apr 17, 2010, at 9:48, "Luke Shepard" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thanks for making these changes – the new spec looks really good.
>
>
>
> In my reading, one thing stuck out – if we do immediate mode, it wil 
> l need to apply to both web_server and user_agent flows. Our primary 
>  use case is for the user_agent flow (loading in an iframe on page l 
> oad).