Subject: [OAUTH-WG] -08 nit

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:39:02 -0600

Noticed some awkward wording on page 6 - the last sentence of step (a)
describing the authorization request, "When cannot be avoided, the
client interacts ..."

---

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 07:45:43 -0700

Please suggest new text.

EHL

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brian Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:39 AM
To: oauth
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] -08 nit

Noticed some awkward wording on page 6 - the last sentence of step (a) describing the authorization request, "When cannot be avoided, the client interacts ..."
_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:53:42 -0600

Sorry, I was hoping you already knew what it was supposed to say and
had just omitted a word or two :)

Perhaps "When cannot be avoided, ..." should be, "When it cannot be
avoided,..." or "When a direct request for authorization cannot be
avoided, ..."