Subject: [OAUTH-WG] New Version Notification for draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-00

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:49:47 +0900

-------- Original Message --------  Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-00  Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:03:52 -0700
(PDT)  From:
IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>  To:
[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Nat Sakimura and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Request by Reference ver.1.0 for OAuth 2.0
Creation_date:	 2010-06-17
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 8

Abstract:
This document defines a simple mechanism of making request by
reference in OAuth 2.0.  The reference is given as URL and request
parameters are defined as JSON object which is pointed by the URL.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/
http://twitter.com/_nat_en

---

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:13:27 +0900

P.S. It has extra things like Signing and Encrypting of the Request
payload for some use-case stated in the introduction, but the core is the
"request_url". (The draftactually is largely copy and paste of OpenID
Artifact Binding, which is based on OAuth2.0).

> A new version of I-D, draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Nat Sakimura and posted to the IETF repository.
>