Subject: [OAUTH-WG] grant type related typo

From: Laurence Miao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:18:42 +0800

hi,

this seems to be a typo, notice the inconsistency of definition of
grant_type value and example of grant_type parameter.
this apply to oauth spec 2 draft 08

==========

4. Obtaining an Access Token

  ...
   grant_type
         REQUIRED.  The access grand type included in the request.
         Value MUST be one of "authorization_code",

         "user_basic_credentials", "assertion", "refresh_token", or

         "none" (which indicates the client is acting on behalf of
         itself).
------------------------

4.1.2. Resource Owner Basic Credentials
  ...
     POST /token HTTP/1.1
     Host: server.example.com

     Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded

     grant_type=user_basic&client_id=s6BhdRkqt3&
     client_secret=47HDu8s&username=johndoe&password=A3ddj3w
===================

thanks