Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Typo in Section 5.1 of 21

From: Paul Madsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:28:36 -0400

scope
          OPTIONAL.  The scope of the access request as described by
          Section 3.3  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-21#section-3.3>.

presumably this should be 'access token'

paul

-- 

*Paul Madsen*

*Ping Identity* www.pingidentity.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
- - - -

*O:* 3033966209 *M:* 3038180185

*Email:* [email-masked]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
- - - -

*Connect with Ping*

Twitter: @pingidentity

LinkedIn Group: Ping's Identity Cloud

Facebook.com/pingidentitypage

*Connect with me*

Twitter: @paulmadsen

connectid.blogspot.com