Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Chairing change

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:22:12 +0100

Hi all,

Now that you've broken the back of the work on oauth 2.0 and
before we get into re-chartering discussions, I think its a
good time to make any chairing changes that are needed.

For a while now, Blaine hasn't really had the required cycles
or e.g. travel support to chair an IETF group and so it makes
sense to regularise that situation so that we have chairs with
sufficient time for the upcoming re-chartering discussion.

So Blaine has agreed to step down as oauth co-chair. Barry and
Hannes will continue as before.

I'm sure you'll all join me in thanking Blaine for all his
excellent work in bringing oauth into and getting it (almost)
through the IETF process.

Regards,
Stephen.

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:37:42 +0200

> through the IETF process.

Thanks Blaine!