Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Milestones changed for oauth WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 13:22:26 -0700

Deleted milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Threat Model and Security
Considerations' as a working group item".

Deleted milestone "Submit 'HTTP Authentication: MAC Authentication' as
a working group item".

Changed milestone "Submit 'SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion Profiles for
OAuth 2.0' to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard",
added draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Assertion Profile' to the IESG
for consideration as a Proposed Standard", added
draft-ietf-oauth-assertions to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'JSON Web Token (JWT)' to the IESG for
consideration as a Proposed Standard", added
draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'JSON Web Token (JWT) Bearer Token Profiles
for OAuth 2.0' to the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard",
added draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer to milestone.

Deleted milestone "Submit 'HTTP Authentication: MAC Authentication' to
the IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard".

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/oauth/charter/