Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10.txt> (JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:39:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document:
- 'JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and
   Authorization Grants'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-09-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines the use of a JSON Web Token (JWT) Bearer
   Token as a means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token as well as
   for use as a means of client authentication.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.