Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Shepherd Write-Up for Dyn-Reg updated

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 16:06:10 +0100

Hi all,

I have updated the shepherd write-up for version 24 of the dynamic
client registration protocol. The update concerned the clarification of
the copyright situation initially raised with this mail:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg13322.html

It turned out that it was better to reach out to the IETF Trust (instead
of sending a mail to Jorge and Scott), which is what Kathleen did. The
discussions concluded that RFC 5378 requires the contributor to assure
the IETF that it has all necessary rights to make the contribution, and
the IETF relies on that assurance in permitting all contributions to be
made. This is what John did in his mail to the list:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg14250.html

Since document updates following discussions with Kathleen also had a
positive impact on my earlier concerns I removed the issues I had with
the document from the shepherd write-up as well.

The most recent version of the shepherd write-up can be found at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg/shepherdwriteup/

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 10:56:51 -0500

Thank you, Hannes.

I'll do a quick review of changes and if everything looks good, I'll start
IETF last call.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Hannes Tschofenig <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen