Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management-09.txt> (OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Management Protocol) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:13:05 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document:
- 'OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Management Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management-09.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-03-23. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines methods for management of dynamic OAuth
   2.0 client registrations for use cases in which the properties of a
   registered client may need to be changed during the lifetime of the
   client.  Not all authorization servers supporting dynamic client
   registration will support these management methods.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.