Subject: [OAUTH-WG] WGLC for draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession-01

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:57:12 -0400

Hi,

I'd like to start a WGLC on draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession-01.
This will be a 2-week last call, so it will end on Tuesday, March 24 at
12 noon CDT.

Keep in mind that the OAUTH meeting is Monday, March 23rd at 1300, so it
would be BETTER if you could get your comments in before the meeting,
but technically I need to keep the WGLC open until the 24th.

Please send comments to the list.  If you feel a comment cannot be sent
to the list feel free to send it to the chairs privately and we can
appropriately anonymize it for the list.

Thanks!

Only 13 days until our Dallas meeting.  See you there!

-derek
-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant