Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:26:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Protocol
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Maciej Machulak
                          Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-26.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2015-03-24

Abstract:
   This specification defines mechanisms for dynamically registering
   OAuth 2.0 clients with authorization servers.  Registration requests
   send a set of desired client metadata values to the authorization
   server.  The resulting registration responses return a client
   identifier to use at the authorization server and the client metadata
   values registered for the client.  The client can then use this
   registration information to communicate with the authorization server
   using the OAuth 2.0 protocol.  This specification also defines a set
   of common client metadata fields and values for clients to use during
   registration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-26

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-26

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/