Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Status Update

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 02:03:46 +0100

In time for the WG meeting Derek and I produced a short status update.

- Errata

Hannes and John to look into it and propose resolution to the list.
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6749
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6819

This item is still pending.

- Token Exchange

Draft update pending that includes the discussion at the Prague IETF
meeting. Will discuss the status during the OAuth meeting.

- PoP

Shepherd write-ups by Kepeng regarding PoP architecture and PoP JWT
claims. PoP architecture made it to the IESG already and PoP JWT claims
will follow soon.

- Request by JWT ver 1.0 for OAuth 2.0 (Nat)

Nat provided a draft update and we started WGLC, which will at the time
of the WG meeting.

- Charter Update

Hannes to submit an updated charter based on the outcome of the
discussions at the Yokohama IETF meting.