Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.0 for Native Apps: IPR Confirmation

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:07:14 +0200

Hi William, Hi John,

I am working on the shepherd writeup for the Native Apps document:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps-03

One item in the template requires me to indicate whether each document
author has confirmed that any and all appropriate IPR disclosures
required for full conformance with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79
have already been filed.

Could you please confirm?

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 11:49:04 -0400

I know of no IPR disclosures for this document.

I have none to make.

John B.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Hannes Tschofenig