Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Assisted token flow

From: Travis Spencer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 09:15:49 +0100

Good Morning All,

We have submitted a draft of our "assisted token flow", which my
colleague, Jacob Ideskog, presented at the OAuth Security Workshop in
Zurich last summer.[1] The submission can be found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ideskog-assisted-token/

Some more detailed slides explaining the protocol can be found at [2].
There are a couple open source examples on GitHub as well.[3][4]

Mark Dobrinc and myself will be at the IETF event in London Monday
through Wednesday. If anyone has interest and time, we would love to
talk more about this. We can give a demo as well; just grab us.

We're eager to receive feedback on this new proposal, and hope to
discuss more in London.

--

Regards,

Travis Spencer

[1] https://zisc.ethz.ch/oauth-security-workshop-2017/
[2] https://zisc.ethz.ch/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/ideskog_assisted-token.pdf
[3] https://github.com/curityio/react-assisted-token-website
[4] https://github.com/curityio/angular-assisted-token-website