Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 05:31:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Anthony Nadalin
                          Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-16.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2018-10-19

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol for an HTTP- and JSON- based
   Security Token Service (STS) by defining how to request and obtain
   security tokens from OAuth 2.0 authorization servers, including
   security tokens employing impersonation and delegation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 06:37:54 -0600

Not much to see here: In -16 a typo was fixed and Ben was added as an AD in
the Acknowledgements.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 6:32 AM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-16.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._