Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 08:39:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource Indicators for OAuth 2.0
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-10-19

Abstract:
   An extension to the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework defining
   request parameters that enable a client to explicitly signal to an
   authorization server about the location of the protected resource(s)
   to which it is requesting access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 09:58:59 -0600

A bit overdue but still before the impending Internet Draft submission
cut-off date, -01 of Resource Indicators for OAuth 2.0 has been published.
A summary of the changes, copied from the Document History, are listed
below.

draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-01
o  Significant rework of the main section of the document attempting
   to clarify a number of things that came up at, around and after
   IETF 102 and the call for adoption.
o  Change the "invalid_resource" error to "invalid_target" to align
   with draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange, which has some overlap in
   functionality.
o  Allow the "resource" parameter value to have a query component
   (aligning with draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange).
o  Moved the Security Considerations section to before the IANA
   Considerations.
o  Other editorial updates.
o  Rework the Acknowledgements section.
o  Use RFC 8174 boilerplate.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 9:39 AM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-01.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._