Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: [Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Issue #145: 7.3 expires_in and interval should be required to be integers (openid/mobile)

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 10:30:06 -0700

The below issue was raised in an OIDF WG about the so called CIBA draft,
which has a number of significant similarities to the Device Flow,
including the expires_in and interval response parameters noted in the
issue. So *maybe* something to consider for the OAuth 2.0 Device Flow for
Browserless and Input Constrained Devices.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Joseph Heenan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 11:20 PM
Subject: [Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Issue #145: 7.3 expires_in and
interval should be required to be integers (openid/mobile)
To: <[email-masked]>

New issue 145: 7.3 expires_in and interval should be required to be integers
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/145/73-expires_in-and-interval-should-be

Joseph Heenan:

expires_in and interval in the authentication response are (I believe)
intended to integers, but it's not actually stated anywhere I could find.

We should probably be explicit that it's a positive integer, or
alternatively we could use a more RFC6749 type definition:

> A.14.  "expires_in" Syntax
>
>   The "expires_in" element is defined in Sections 4.2.2 and 5.1:
>
>     expires-in = 1*DIGIT

_______________________________________________
Openid-specs-mobile-profile mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.openid.net/mailman/listinfo/openid-specs-mobile-profile

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._