Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-incremental-authz-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 16:32:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Incremental Authorization
        Author          : William Denniss
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-incremental-authz-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-05-03

Abstract:
   OAuth 2.0 authorization requests that include every scope the client
   might ever need can result in over-scoped authorization and a sub-
   optimal end-user consent experience.  This specification enhances the
   OAuth 2.0 authorization protocol by adding incremental authorization,
   the ability to request specific authorization scopes as needed, when
   they're needed, removing the requirement to request every possible
   scope that might be needed upfront.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-incremental-authz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-incremental-authz-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-incremental-authz-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-incremental-authz-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/