Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 11:08:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JWT Response for OAuth Token Introspection
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Vladimir Dzhuvinov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-05-21

Abstract:
   This draft proposes an additional JSON Web Token (JWT) based response
   for OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/