Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Sessions in Montreal

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 17:03:56 -0400

All,

Please, let us know if you have any topics that you would like to discuss
in Montreal.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Justin Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 16:35:14 +0000

I would like to discuss the Transactional Authorization (XYZ) draft.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-transactional-authz-00

— Justin

On May 27, 2019, at 5:03 PM, Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

All,

Please, let us know if you have any topics that you would like to discuss in Montreal.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 13:45:40 -0600

Please allow some time for presentation and discussion of DPoP.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fett-oauth-dpop-01 is the latest draft
but I hope and expect that there will be an update before Montreal.

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 3:04 PM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> [email-masked]

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Aaron Parecki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 16:06:35 -0400

I would like to discuss OAuth for browser based apps. I will be publishing
a new version in advance of the meeting.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps-01

Aaron Parecki

-- 
----
Aaron Parecki
aaronparecki.com
@aaronpk <http://twitter.com/aaronpk>

---

From: Vittorio Bertocci <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 15:35:27 -0700

I will publish an update of the JWT profile for ATs by then. If there is a
slot available, I would love to discuss it. I will attend in person this
time.

---

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 11:52:07 -0700

I will update the Reciprocal OAuth draft and provide an update. I will be
there in person.