Subject: [OAUTH-WG] iGov Implementation

From: Amir Sharif <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 18:33:39 +0200

Hello,

I have a question with regard to the OpenID connect iGov profile. I would
like to know whether there is any SDK that supports iGov for Android mobile
Apps or I have to use the AppAuth library and make some changes to make it
compatible. Indeed, I found the AppAuth library (at the following link
<https://github.com/18F/identity-oidc-ios>) supporting iGov profile for
ios, but the android version is not provided.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards

Amir Sharif

-- 
--
Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione sono di natura 
privata e come tali sono da considerarsi riservate ed indirizzate 
esclusivamente ai destinatari indicati e per le finalità strettamente 
legate al relativo contenuto. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per 
errore, vi preghiamo di eliminarlo e di inviare una comunicazione 
all’indirizzo e-mail del mittente.

--
The information transmitted is 
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may 
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in 
error, please contact the sender and delete the material.