Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Agenda

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:22:31 -0500

All,

We did not receive any comments about the draft agenda.

Here is the agenda for next week:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-106-oauth/

*Wednesday’s Agenda*

Chairs Update (15 min)
Security Topics – Torsten (15 min)
Browser-based Apps – Aaron (30 min)
TXAuth update – Dick/Justin (15 min)
DPoP – Brian (15 min)

*Thursday’s Agenda*

Rich Authorization – Torsten (20 min)
Pushed Authorization – Torsten (20 min)
Client Intermediary Metadata – Aaron (20 min)
Authorization Framework: Claims – Travis (20 min)
10 minutes buffer

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 15:37:09 -0700

With a relatively short 15 minutes and the last time slot of the Wednesday
meeting, I'm a little worried that the DPoP presentation and discussion
will get rushed or truncated due to time constraints and/or overrun. Can I
make a preemptive request for use of that buffer time on Thursday at the
top of that session, if needed, to finish up?

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 10:23 AM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 17:49:01 -0500

Sure. It's yours.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 5:37 PM Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and
> privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
> review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from
> your computer. Thank you.*

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 18:28:46 -0500

Here is the updated agenda:

   Wednesday’s Agenda

Chairs Update (15 min)

   Thursday’s Agenda

DPoP - Brian (10 min)

Regards,
 Rifaat