Subject: [OAUTH-WG] !@s in -security-topics-13

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 15:56:02 -0700

There are a few occurrences of [!@RFC...] which presumably come from a typo
in the markdown source for mmark (switching the order of '@' and '!').

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Jim Willeke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 05:43:35 -0500

Yes and some are wrong:
3.1.1. Authorization Code Grant
... AS metadata ([!@RFC8418])
Where RFC8418 is "Use of the Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement
Algorithm with X25519 and X448 in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)"
and has no Metadata entries.

Happy Holiday Jitter?

--
-jim
Jim Willeke

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 5:56 PM Brian Campbell <bcampbell=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> There are a few occurrences of [!@RFC...] which presumably come from a
> typo in the markdown source for mmark (switching the order of '@' and
> '!').
>
> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and
> privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
> review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited..
> If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from
> your computer. Thank you.*_______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>