Subject: [OAUTH-WG] RFC 8693 on OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 15:00:23 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8693

        Title:      OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange 
        Author:     M. Jones, 
                    A. Nadalin,
                    B. Campbell, Ed.,
                    J. Bradley,
                    C. Mortimore
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-19.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8693

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8693

This specification defines a protocol for an HTTP- and JSON-based
Security Token Service (STS) by defining how to request and obtain
security tokens from OAuth 2.0 authorization servers, including
security tokens employing impersonation and delegation.

This document is a product of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC