Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Question for encrypted POP Key

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 10:57:07 -0800

I am trying to deal with some of the various confirmation methods for a  POP
token.  The question that I have is about the format of the JOSE Encrypted
value to be used.  The document has an example of a compact serialization
for this concept, it does not have an example of a JSON serialization.  The
document appears to be silent about the legal serialization formats except
for this example.  

Is only the compact serialization format allowed or are all three
serialization formats allowed?

Jim

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 10:58:15 -0800

Never mind, I just saw the answer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 10:57 AM
To: [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'oauth' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Question for encrypted POP Key

Jim