Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Virtual Interim Meeting for the PoP Discussion

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 17:21:47 +0000

Hi all,

Here are the details for the virtual interim meeting to discuss the proof-of-possession tokens.

Date: March, 9th

Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Monday, (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Meeting number (access code): 641 458 628
Meeting password: BWsAF9rT

Webex link:

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m03e9c040f9cd66650e1663f1da17d294

Ciao

Hannes

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 12:56:17 -0700

Thanks for scheduling this Hannes. I'll put together some slides to help
facilitate the discussion.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 10:22 AM Hannes Tschofenig <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
> confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
> contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
> information in any medium. Thank you.
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._