Subject: [OAUTH-WG] RFC 8707 on Resource Indicators for OAuth 2.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 16:11:05 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8707

        Title:      Resource Indicators for OAuth 2.0 
        Author:     B. Campbell,
                    J. Bradley,
                    H. Tschofenig
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2020 
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8707

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8707

This document specifies an extension to the OAuth 2.0 Authorization
Framework defining request parameters that enable a client to
explicitly signal to an authorization server about the identity of
the protected resource(s) to which it is requesting access.

This document is a product of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC