Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG Virtual Meeting During IETF 107?

From: William Denniss <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 10:37:50 -0700

Now that the IETF 107 virtual meeting agenda was posted
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/cVDlJ4fVJIkfakBysTfsFchERCs/>,
and only includes BOFs and new WGs, should we schedule our own virtual
meeting for the same week?

Maybe for simplicity, we could even keep the original Vancouver schedule
for this work group, just conducted online?

William

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 13:52:47 -0400

We are actually considering scheduling a *series of interim meetings *and
discuss one or two subject in each one of these meetings to give each topic
the time it deserves, similar to the last interim meeting we did around the
PoP topic.
This will allow us to choose the right time for most people, as the
Vancouver timeslots might not work for all interested parties.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 1:38 PM William Denniss <wdenniss=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 16:51:59 -0700

> meeting for the same week?

I believe that virtual interim requests will be denied for that week, but
there should be plenty of flexibility to schedule one or more in the
following weeks.

-Ben

---

From: Torsten Lodderstedt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 10:37:58 +0100

> Am 13.03.2020 um 18:53 schrieb Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>:
> 
> similar to the last interim meeting we did around the PoP topic.

Since you mentioned the PoP Interims meeting. Didn’t you promise to send out a call for WG adoption for DPoP? When do you plan to do this?

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 06:20:08 -0400

After we send the minutes to list. We will do that soon.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 6:11 AM Torsten Lodderstedt <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>
> > Am 13.03.2020 um 18:53 schrieb Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]
> >:
> >
> Since you mentioned the PoP Interims meeting. Didn’t you promise to send
> out a call for WG adoption for DPoP? When do you plan to do this?