Subject: [OAUTH-WG] oauth - Not having a session at IETF 108

From: IETF Meeting Session Request Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:39:51 -0700

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef, a chair of the oauth working group, indicated that the oauth working group does not plan to hold a session at IETF 108.

This message was generated and sent by the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool.

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 15:48:04 -0600

No OAuth WG sessions planned for the 108 meeting?

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 1:40 PM IETF Meeting Session Request Tool <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> Rifaat Shekh-Yusef, a chair of the oauth working group, indicated that the
> oauth working group does not plan to hold a session at IETF 108.
>
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 18:03:55 -0400

Based on the discussion during the last interim meeting series, the plan is
to schedule another series of these meetings with times/dates that work for
the WG.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 5:48 PM Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>> Rifaat Shekh-Yusef, a chair of the oauth working group, indicated that
>> the oauth working group does not plan to hold a session at IETF 108.
>>
> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and
> privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
> review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from
> your computer. Thank you.*